Community > Posts By > aquabluesman

aquabluesman's photo
Tue 12/27/11 01:15 AM
Well we got thru that blech christmas now bring on new years eve so I can watch people fall down drunk lol glad I don't drink.rofl Since 2012 is spose to be the end of the world lets party the heck with complainin.

aquabluesman's photo
Wed 12/21/11 03:06 AM
did you just give me the finger sophie lol i have to do the dreaded christmas shopping today yuk i think i'd rather eat aspargus is it january yet my bday is in that month yer right there is some light at the end of the tunnel jazzy

aquabluesman's photo
Tue 12/20/11 09:27 AM
They make candy canes and licorice right here in my hometown a round for the house please we also are the mustard capitol of canada I hear it tastes fantastic on asparagus.Blechslaphead

aquabluesman's photo
Tue 12/20/11 03:33 AM
ok you come here in the spring and you can have all the asparagus that pops up in my garden its yours blech

aquabluesman's photo
Sun 12/18/11 05:26 PM
I reckon this topic should go in the food section now lol

aquabluesman's photo
Sun 12/18/11 03:31 PM
The last thing I want is an arguement I also avoid them at all cost and how can people argue about asparagus it's awful.winking

aquabluesman's photo
Sun 12/18/11 03:20 PM
Are you doctor Ruth or something?I really don't have alot to complain about I'm like anyone else can't stand christmas music spends to much time alone doesn't have a good freind wont eat asparagus.I guess I just did complain I feel so much better thank you poster's noway

aquabluesman's photo
Sun 12/18/11 07:49 AM
Is there a place where we can go to just complain I feel so much better after

aquabluesman's photo
Tue 10/25/11 04:24 AM
Has sun related stress disorder gets stressed when at work and it's sunny and I'm not on my motorcycle not working todaywaving