Community > Posts By > Steve123Steve

Steve123Steve's photo
Thu 11/04/10 09:10 AM
Am near Paducah, KY and I think most of the singles (in my age range) had left... I would hate to think they left because of me...

Steve123Steve's photo
Thu 11/04/10 08:25 AM
Edited by Steve123Steve on Thu 11/04/10 08:26 AM
Hi charles,

Fantastic! That's what I was looking for...

Thanks for making it clear to me.

Steve

Steve123Steve's photo
Wed 11/03/10 01:55 PM
You still didn't answer my question, but that's ok, it's just way too complicated for me.
Due to my lack of understanding, I think I will stay away from that feature.
Thanks anyway for your time. Steve

Steve123Steve's photo
Wed 11/03/10 01:36 PM
Hi Kim,

Am part polish and am a bit confused. So please be specific! Thanks

Going by what you have just said, I will assume it’s not a hoax, Right?

As to this being a “fun way to connect”, (for me) it’s a bit complicated. But than again, what do know…

Now, If am (the second party) NOT UP-GRADED, then am I to assume that if they (the first party) says yes/maybe to my profile (Mutual Match), that their yes/maybe with profile will be blended/camouflage with others so that I will not know who that person is that started this “fun way to connect… Mutual Match”?

Thanks

Steve123Steve's photo
Wed 11/03/10 12:51 PM
Hi, I am new at this “Mutual Match” option. It seems one must pay to see who activated the “Mutual Match”. If not, Mingle2 will not let you see that person (giving the impression that the other person is not interested). In the past, I’ve been on a sight that did the same thing only to find out, it was a hoax. It was a computer “bot” activating this option and not the person of interest. I really don’t mine paying, but am kind of tired of false contacts that were activated by a computer rather than the person of interest. (because of the hoax in the past, there’s no way I would pay to use this option)

So, my question is: Is “Mutual Match” for real or is it another game to get around? Thanks

Steve123Steve's photo
Tue 11/02/10 06:50 PM
Hi all, and thanks :)

Steve123Steve's photo
Tue 11/02/10 09:59 AM
Is there anyone in Paducah, KY or did I miss the exodus? :smile:

Steve123Steve's photo
Sun 10/31/10 06:49 AM
Without knowing all the variables involved, I would say "no" if one was in love and the other one was not. There are those that will only have it full on or full off.
Now, if there wasn’t any love as part of the equation…I than would assume (remember, am only assuming) that it would not be a problem.