Community > Posts By > that_0ne_guy

that_0ne_guy's photo
Sun 04/03/11 12:15 AM
Single for about 3 months now.

that_0ne_guy's photo
Sun 04/03/11 12:10 AM
My eyes, how I listen attentively, and the way I love.

that_0ne_guy's photo
Sat 04/02/11 11:55 PM
Milla Jovovich as her character in the Fifth Element. :)

that_0ne_guy's photo
Sat 04/02/11 11:36 PM
Hmm, how about trying to do things that he likes. Then slowly insert the little things here and there about certain questions that you've been wanting to ask. Start with the simply questions first and later the more intimate and personal ones. Eventually he will open up then BOOM! that's your cue. :)

It's always difficult for introverts to break out of their shell but it doesn't mean it's impossible

that_0ne_guy's photo
Mon 03/28/11 07:05 AM
Write back at you. It's a pretty good write I think. So poetic and in tune with yourself.

that_0ne_guy's photo
Fri 03/25/11 01:57 AM
There is always a battle when come the visitors that arouse the affairs of the heart. These visitors are bound with weapons of hopelessness while armored in ignorance. What man should temper ignorance as armor to fight? And what smith of swords should temper hopelessness? To be pierced by such weaponry reeks more haunt than a dagger's poisoned tip. Because it offers only the victim to wallow in despair. And should the victim strike the ignorant armor, they are left to vulnerability. Should the victim succumb to defeat, fear--in its graceful haste--grows momentum...

In other words, it is always hard to tend to the matters of the heart because a lot of things tend to stop you.