Community > Posts By > usagiannora

usagiannora's photo
Sun 11/21/10 07:31 PM
Hey everyone! I am having a get together for WOMEN ONLY! at the Alley Cat in Fort Collins, Co on Wed. from 3pm, 530pm. Want to meet other women? Want to meet me? Be there. ^_^ I love to make new friends.

usagiannora's photo
Sun 10/31/10 12:28 AM
I have to concur. I haven't had any luck either. But I am a women looking for a women... so that usually changes things.

usagiannora's photo
Sat 10/30/10 05:11 PM
Edited by usagiannora on Sat 10/30/10 05:13 PM
I'm depressed. I see a counselor on a regular basis. Here is my problem; Sense I was 17 and realized I love women, I have been searching and trying to find a special girl. I am now 25. I really would like a women between the ages of 21 and 31.

Last night a girl had asked me to come out and meet her at a bar in our town called Bondi's Beach Bar. I went, with the support of my 2 best friends. She and I never met up even though we were in the same place. I texted her dozens of times asking what are you wearing? There are too many people, I can't find you, I'm in such in such spot come find me. We also had plans to meet for coffee today... she wont return my texts.

Another girl said that she doesn't want any type of relationship with me because I have a boyfriend named Josh and she had an ex named Josh and it just throws her off. When she was the one who asked if she could have a 3 sum with us.

I have told all girls I talk to that I have a boyfriend that doesnt want to be involved in my female relationships. Yet they still pursue me. But then when we really get to talking they just disappear... every time. For years I have dealt with this, and I just don't know how much more I can take. Even when I was single this happened.

Part of me feels like there must be something wrong with me because every girl has been totally different. Or I feel like I am just being teased because they think its fun or something. Sometimes, not often, I have even had women look at me or talk to me with disgust because I'm bi and I can't choose one side or the other... my friends don't understand. Because they are all straight, and some of them bi-curious. I just want to cry all the time. I am terribly lonely. I just want a women I connect with and who understands me.
I don't know how to find single bi or lesbian women other than craigslist, and multiple "love finding" websites. . . and it just doesnt seem to work out for me.
I just don't know what to do.
Is there anyone around that understands what I am saying? How I am feeling?