Community > Posts By > amso

amso's photo
Sat 11/06/10 05:15 AM
Edited by amso on Sat 11/06/10 05:16 AM
i live in zurich but ofcoz iam an african.

amso's photo
Sat 10/30/10 10:59 AM

looking for someone to chase away the loneliness is not a good reason to be with someone...

be with someone because you have a rich life and you want to share your experiences

be with someone because you feel you can ad to another persons life with selfless unconditional love

if you are just tired of "being alone"..get a dog or a cat..they make wonderful companions.
rofl
One did exactly that, got a dog and a cat but then came complaining that the dog licked her *****...:banana: :banana: :banana:

amso's photo
Sat 10/30/10 10:52 AM

also depends on who you went home with that night ..laugh laugh

until you roll over and see a grenade laugh laugh laugh
U seem to have experience on waking up with regrets my freind, never make a mistake of picking up someone while ur drunk.noway noway noway

amso's photo
Sat 10/30/10 10:41 AM
Morning sex is always the best

amso's photo
Sat 10/30/10 04:27 AM

Nah....I'm really lazy, and so encamped within the instant gratification convenience thing...if you aren't at my local fast food/supermarket.....

I'm too busy.

laugh
Is buzy the cousin to Lazylaugh

amso's photo
Fri 10/29/10 11:31 AM

I tried going out but all ladies seem to be with someone, each one i talked to seem to have alreadz been taken. Is it a matter of bad timing???

World population is deficit of ladies...humans are aborting girls .....so it will be difficult 4 u to find one....pitchfork
S is it???

U r readily finding it DIFFICULT....right?
No matter how difficult but i wont stop tll i find me a girl. I know someone out there would like me for me

amso's photo
Fri 10/29/10 11:12 AM
Edited by amso on Fri 10/29/10 11:14 AM
Ladies Iam all yours:banana: :banana: :banana:
Come get me...

amso's photo
Fri 10/29/10 11:05 AM
I can lend u a copy

amso's photo
Fri 10/29/10 10:58 AM

I tried going out but all ladies seem to be with someone, each one i talked to seem to have alreadz been taken. Is it a matter of bad timing???

World population is deficit of ladies...humans are aborting girls .....so it will be difficult 4 u to find one....pitchfork
S is it???

amso's photo
Fri 10/29/10 10:34 AM

if you are just tired of "being alone"..get a dog or a cat..they make wonderful companions.

surprised You can't have sex with a dog or a cat

r...right??? whoa
You are very right...

amso's photo
Fri 10/29/10 10:31 AM

amso's photo
Fri 10/29/10 09:54 AM

What do u have in mind? In switzerland its not that easy.
I need someone to hold, someone to tourch, someone i would do anything to win her smile.

amso's photo
Fri 10/29/10 09:50 AM
What do u have in mind? In switzerland its not that easy.

amso's photo
Fri 10/29/10 08:42 AM
I need a lady in my life. Iam sick and tired of being alone...

amso's photo
Fri 10/29/10 08:38 AM
They say iam good looking and i have a good heart too. Im i too good???

amso's photo
Fri 10/29/10 07:59 AM
why is it that no one seems to want me? Even though they say iam good looking in a way?

amso's photo
Fri 10/29/10 03:42 AM
You are the center of attraction, let it shine all over you

amso's photo
Fri 10/29/10 03:35 AM
Edited by amso on Fri 10/29/10 03:37 AM

i only require one thing;
make me happy.
(:

And how does a person make you happy, Bianca . . . besides giving you pickles. :smile:

i honestly do not know.
>.<
[/quote
It deepends whats ur defination for happiness. Find it in ur heart coz its in you