Community > Posts By > Driq

Driq's photo
Mon 12/28/09 05:16 PM
In the past couple of days, when attmpting to sent messages to users, I was told that I had reached the limit of messages I could send. Today I checked and saw that I had sent only 3 messages to users before being told I had reached my limit for today. What is the daily limit?

Driq's photo
Tue 10/20/09 02:41 PM
I think I understand where you're coming from. I responded to you on another thread and send you a message.

I hope to hear from you soon.

:wink: waving

Driq's photo
Tue 10/20/09 02:37 PM
LOL!! Incorrect spelling isn't the worst thing in the world, and since there's no way to spell check here before posting a comment it's to be expected so there's no need for an apology.

Red, I sent you a message.

Take care and enjoy this beautiful weather.

:smile: flowerforyou

Driq's photo
Mon 09/21/09 07:36 AM

Are there any good guys left in Alabama,at all?..I swear there's a serious shortage!

I'm sure that there must be some good guys in Alabama. I'm a good guy, but also an older one that wouldn't appeal to you or many other younger ladies. But I have much to share with any lady that would be interested in establishing a relationship with someone like me.

Best wishes on finding what you're looking for here.

:smile: flowerforyou

Driq's photo
Sat 09/05/09 10:02 AM

Good morning!!!:banana: :banana:

Ahh it's Saturday!!drool

What ya doing today?flowerforyou

Everyone have a great day whatever you do:heart:

I'm mowing the lawn (again) frustrated , working on my 'puter, and later I hope to watch some college football. I hope you enjoy a wonderful weekend.

:smile:

Driq's photo
Wed 09/02/09 07:34 AM
Pretty lady, I'm a lot closer to you than those in northern Alabama. I'm just about 10 miles northeast of Montgomey.:smile:

Driq's photo
Sat 04/25/09 04:41 PM
Edited by Driq on Sat 04/25/09 04:44 PM
MeChrissy2,

yours don't seem to be hanging, They look perfect to me.

:-)

Driq's photo
Sat 04/25/09 04:37 PM
Knock, knock

Who's there?

Butch, Jimmy, and Joe

Butch, Jimmy, and Joe who?

Butch your arms around me, Jimmy a kiss, and let's Joe.

Driq's photo
Fri 04/24/09 07:05 PM
auburngirl, it's too bad I can't send you a message because of the restrictions you set because anyone who can f**k like you say you can blows my mind.
:tongue:

Driq's photo
Fri 04/24/09 06:43 PM
Good for you, 2kidsMom. You look younger too in your photos.
:wink: