Looking4someone34's photo
Thu 10/28/10 09:48 PM
Ok, i will try and post a topic in this forum. I am new to this whole gay dating thing. I am looking for the right guy in the Hampton Roads area that would love to date a fun loving guy who is open minded and honest. I am looking for a manly man who is romantic. He does not have to be rich (i am not materialistic) But has to have a lot of great qualities inside them. So message me and we will see.

Thu 10/28/10 09:27 PM
I am originally from San Diego. I have family that live in the Oceanside and Vista area. I have not seen them in quite awhile. I am mainly from the southern part of San Diego though. I now live in Virginia, trying to start over. I plan on taking a trip to San Diego whenever i can (which probably wont be for a long time).

Wed 10/27/10 10:21 PM
Edited by Looking4someone34 on Wed 10/27/10 10:23 PM
I recently came out of the closet with my sexuality. I am a bi male who also has other aspects that i am slowly comming out with also. I am looking for the right guy, a sort of prince charming who could help me with all this change i am going through. I love honesty and open mindedness. I do my best to be as honest with myself and others so i expect the guy i am with to do the same. Well enough about this and sorry for the long hello. lol Hope all is well with everyone and hope to hear from everyone soon. Toodles.