Community > Posts By > organicgrown

organicgrown's photo
Tue 10/26/10 01:32 PM
didnt go to the game and you live there?! lol. its all good. i went, but it was only cause i got hooked up to go. it was alot of fun.

organicgrown's photo
Mon 10/25/10 03:30 PM
gong to school? did you go to the game last week?

organicgrown's photo
Mon 10/25/10 02:02 PM
soooo. your from oregon?

organicgrown's photo
Mon 10/25/10 01:08 PM
well....sort of. its still a lame way for things to be handled. im all for prop 19, the medical aspect of marijuana needs to always be available for patients, we cant put that out of the picture, however.... it should not be limited to that. its a social drug. i think most people know that, it would be smart, financially, for the government to move forward with full legalization. It would be pretty sick to see it in some coffee shops, and cafe's. :)

organicgrown's photo
Sun 10/24/10 10:28 PM
Man o man......It blows my mind to see how many people in this misinformed brainwashed society still FOR the prohibition of marijuana, yet they smoke cigarettes, drink alcohol and encourage the youth of our country and world that those things are acceptable and safer? I don't overstand....people....educate yourselves!! Especially if your speaking to the new world of smokers.Its no secret that the number of cannabis users continues to grow to astonishing numbers. Polls show there's a strong chance voters next month might pass Proposition 19, which would legalize marijuana for recreational use in California. gonna piss some of you off if that goes through right? lol. Tough ****, deal with it. The society has had to deal with alcohol dangers and deaths for many years. With 577,712 (april 2009) medical users and 14.8 million Americans that have used marijuana we are seeing the movement of legal marijuana grow daily. Given those numbers by our government polls, knowing there are social marijuana users in such abundance, if it is such a bad chemical, plant, drug, why cant anyone of our scientist our top schools able to prove ANYTHING that has said to be true for the last 70 years of prohibition? Why cant anyone prove its bad?!!! And the bigger picture, has prohibition worked? AS far as the prohibitions progress has thus far made it to 2010 laws have failed to meet any of the objectives it was initially meant to meet. We need to develop different framework on regulations. regulate, tax, I personally don't care, classify it in the same social substance as alcohol and cigarettes. Use the tax money for health care for god's sake (there's an idea eh?). But stop treating marijuana users like criminals. On that note, there will always be criminal, gang, and cartel activities, and a black market for it as long as it continues to be illegal. so what is the point of keeping it illegal? Marijuana a safer alternative to alcohol, and cigarettes, on every aspect. No doubt. We have irrefutable and extensive scientific and historical facts that research this substance, showing this for how long now? In fact, the only recent long term studies show our government using words such as, "should" and "may" cause long term effects. ALL new and recent studies show that marijuana is and has been the best alternative for our human bodies to consume as opposed to alcohol, tobacco, heroin, cocaine, crystal methamphetamine, and even caffeine, !!!! And still.....ignorant people.... vodka, camels, monster energy drinks and the world will be a better place. to hell with this unknown ancient psychoactive natural substance. i need radiation fertilizer fed nicotine packed tobacco !!! wahooooo!!!! :) If I may offer some help to those who would like to live above the influence of this babylon education garbage, start over-standing the facts and truth, I'm always interested in hearing and speaking truths to anybody. Especially on this matter. Many good resources for the not so educated are available wherever you want to find them; internet, books, and now, even the movie store. Here are some links and resources to try to help you find your way.

websites:
http://www.drugpolicy.org/marijuana/factsmyths/
http://www.mpp.org/
http://www.tokeofthetown.com

books: "marijuana is safer so why are we driving people to drink"
:Paul Armentano
"its just a plant"
:Ricardo Cortes
"the pot book" : Julie Holland
movies/documentaries:
"high, the true tell of American marijuana"
"the union"

organicgrown's photo
Sun 10/24/10 06:54 PM
man......it blows my mind to see so many people in this misinformed brainwashed society still be FOR the prohibition of marijuana, yet they smoke cigarettes drink alcohol and encourage the youth of our country and world that those things are acceptable ans safer? i dont understand....poeple....get educated. and especially if your speaking to the new world of smokers. its a safer alternative to alcohol, and cigarettes. on every aspect. no doubt. we have irrefutable and extensive scientific and historical facts and research showing this for how long now? and still.....ignorant people.... heres a better idea!! lets keep the kids on vodka camels and the world will be a better place. to hell with the unknown ancient psychoactive natural substance. i need radiation fertilizer fed nicotine packed tobacco!!! wahooooo!!!! :)