Community > Posts By > Minglewendy

Minglewendy's photo
Tue 07/24/18 09:06 PM
I'm certain that people can project thoughts as well, which is another thing entirely.

As for Astral Projection that is the spirit travelling somewhere else, yet still connected to the body.

Mind link..........um could that be like telekinesis? As for myself when I get really mad, (and i have to watch not to do this), bizarre things will happen around me. I once got really mad at my ex and held a cd in my hands and made it explode. I had to pick up pieces off the floor and my clothing. It freaked us both out, because it wasnt' totally intentional, just wanted to break it, but like i said it exploded. I think there's something about energy involved. I cannot wear watches, i make them quit.

This area is mysterious and still figuring things out as i go along. I try not to go too deep into this type of thing though because it takes a person down a dark path if their not careful. I try to keep positive and happy, and in the light. I have people who have pictures though of a light manifesting above my head, but that was in a tent meeting and i was speaking about the love of God.

Minglewendy's photo
Tue 07/24/18 07:58 PM
Hello, astral projection is possible.

I'm not an expert, but i have experienced this for myself since i was a little kid. Actually i think kids do more of this than adults because they don't hold themselves back spiritually to stuff like that.

When I astral project i would go out of my body. My body still lying on the bed and i'm floating above it. Sometimes I'm aware of this and sometimes not aware, sometimes I remember where i went and other times I don't. I have had some pretty bizarre experiences with this phenomenon, but it is possible. Some people believe, and some won't, but that is the truth with this type of thing.

When you astral project from your body, someone can come to your body and they think that you may be dead, but your just like as sleeping, but if the silver cord that ties you to your body you separate and don't go back in. You go to where God sends you after that.

When I astral traveled I could be seen if i sat on an object such as a car seat, they would see the seat indent, but couldn't see me. I actually talked to the person later on in life and we talked about it. I was able to provide them details of where they were in that moment they had the experience, so i know it actually happened because i was there and they told me what they saw. It's freaky, but powerful for God to use for good.
Although some people will use it for mischief. I think i may have talked alot about this....hope it wasn't too boring.