Community > Posts By > tjewel

tjewel's photo
Tue 09/12/17 11:34 AM
I believe communication is very important. I would say to a boyfriend or friends "If I hurt your feelings sometimes and I did'nt know please let me know, lets talk about it. I will be doing the same."Its about treating others like I like to be treated. Some things can be over looked some can't if it's really disrespectful.

tjewel's photo
Tue 09/12/17 11:15 AM
In certain situations if its karmic. Over all I believe even if that happens the strength and substance of that love has to be developed through friendship that requires time and trust.In certain situations I have heard of people meeting at the movies still happily married twenty years later they say. So?? I would say yes since they said they were married a few weeks after knowing each other. Good karma between them two it seems.I have heard of other instances that happened also. Its rare it seems but so special none the less.

tjewel's photo
Sun 09/10/17 06:28 AM
I am sensitive I don't read charts but I believe to examine all our signs is valuable. Edgar Cayce and Carl Jung would agree. Edgar Cayce started out as a astrologer. I have great respect for Edgar Cayce. As a sensitive and reader sometimes I can do readings with someone's full birthdate through my angel or spirit guides. Astrology is a part of the bigger picture. There are different kinds to consider. I am now interested for how our signs match up with another for compatibility and endurance.

tjewel's photo
Sun 09/10/17 06:05 AM
I prefer closer to my age for the ideal match for me. Yet I am open to a younger guy 45 to 65 would be fine.if we are compatible just not to much of a extreme age difference. I am young at heart but a old soul at 58.

tjewel's photo
Sat 09/09/17 06:25 AM
I look for the true friend who is looking for the same things in a partner I am. He and I have compatibility on spiritual and intellectual levels. That could then evolve to true love and potentially marriage if it's a genuine match. I appreciate a nice looking guy but it doesn't work if the other parts are missing. Something of substance and durability. I like reliable and it evolves from trust.

tjewel's photo
Fri 08/25/17 04:22 PM
I agree with many of you. A friend you feel and trust. You are liked for who you are and it's just a warm cozy feeling. Good friends make life more beautiful. In finding my soulmate look for the spiritual intellectual match that hopefully evolves into love. It's just as important I like him not just love him.

tjewel's photo
Mon 08/14/17 07:58 PM
Somewhere In Time, Defending Your Life, A Walk In The Clouds and other Hallmark movies. All of them.

tjewel's photo
Thu 08/10/17 02:31 PM
I enjoy drawing and painting in acrylic and water color pencils. My work varies but I paint mostly wildlife.

tjewel's photo
Thu 08/10/17 02:25 PM
Favorite book authors are metaphysical authors like Wayne Dyer, Deepok Choprah, Edgar Cayce, Marianne Williamson and many in the metaphysical section.

tjewel's photo
Thu 08/10/17 02:21 PM
I like the movie Defending your life, Somewhere In Time, and Sachi. Defending your life is a romantic metaphysical comedy starring Meryl Strep"Somewhere In Time' is a serious beautiful love story about reincarnation. I like animal stories too like ,Sachi. A story about a dog that will melt your heart and bring a tear to your eye and more. It's based on a true story.

tjewel's photo
Thu 08/10/17 01:55 PM
I still favor the older songs like some of you here. I really like the bands like Seals and Crofts, Chicago, Bread, Cat Stevens etc. As a singer myself I like to sing songs of Roberta Flack, Carole King, Linda Ronstadt , Stevie Nick's etc. I also like listening to new age music and enjoy Yanni. Josh Grobin is wonderful too. Some blues.