Community > Posts By > sariw

no photo
Mon 05/14/18 08:25 AM
Luwat white coffee... You know that? I have luwak, :dog::dog:️ civet cat

no photo
Mon 05/14/18 08:16 AM
the problem is any woman who is seriously looking for a man for a long term relationship will be turned off by certain things in your profile.

the one poster that mentioned your "separated" status is right
and the other is the age that your looking for?
When a woman sees a man at your age looking for as young as 26, throws up red flags.

Its nice to be honest but sometimes that honesty may cost you.

I dont know what your separated status is but you should work on getting divorced and maybe upping your age limit.

Aha! Right..

:innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent:

no photo
Mon 05/14/18 07:59 AM
frustrated

Why don't people read profiles before messaging? whoa

Thats right, i hate them too

no photo
Mon 05/14/18 07:57 AM

I have done a mutual match with over 800 ladies and I have not got even one person to reply that's serious about a relationship. I need some help from someone to give me some advice of what I am doing wrong.

Uh, your profile says that your marital status is Separated.
That alone will keep women away from you.

Ahahahaaa

no photo
Mon 05/14/18 07:53 AM
Stop hitting yes on the obvious fakes, I know you want them to be real but c'mon dude, you know they ain't. 800 mutual matches? I bet 785 are fakes and the 15 that aren't you didn't message cause they aren't as hot as the fakes.

Ahahahaaa... Good response!

no photo
Mon 05/14/18 07:53 AM
I have done a mutual match with over 800 ladies and I have not got even one person to reply that's serious about a relationship. I need some help from someone to give me some advice of what I am doing wrong.

Be careful with scammer! 🤣🤣:eyes:

no photo
Mon 05/14/18 07:48 AM
Cool, but the problem is not with you or the woman, it's going to be her family!
Same everywhere when religion raises it's ugly head. take Ireland, Catholic and protistant, a bit more acceptable now but a massive no no a few years ago. good luck

🤣🤣
Idk but really like lecturer.. I like this response!

no photo
Mon 05/14/18 07:47 AM
Ahahahaa.. You are really like lecturer sir 🤣 good response

no photo
Mon 05/14/18 07:39 AM
Good luck bro! :pray:

no photo
Mon 05/14/18 07:37 AM
Good luck sir!