Community > Posts By > JRL3

JRL3's photo
Wed 10/27/10 07:14 PM
Hi everybody,
I resorted to using the forum because I wasn't sure that there are any real people on the rest of the site. I would like to communicate with sincere Daughters of The Most High. Thanks and God Bless.

JRL3's photo
Fri 10/22/10 10:52 AM
Edited by JRL3 on Fri 10/22/10 10:55 AM
The expectations that we place on one another can be un realistic at times, especially if we ourselves have come to the revalation of the truth as described in the scriptures. Being that we are created in the image and likness of The Living God.
It is all too easy for us to expect others to walk our walk and have the same degree of understanding that we do. ( I'm preaching to myself now). The Christian walk is joyful in our position but sorrowful in our condition.
Faith comes by hearing and hearing by the Word of God but remember dear sister that our adversary the devil waits over the Word that he may go and steal it away just as soon as it has been sown. You can't make someone act right, believe me I've tried. The scripture warns against that. All we can do is present the Gospel of salvation in a clear and concise manner and let The Holy Spirit do the rest. We could drive ourselves crazy trying to do God's job.
Now concerning "EQUAL YOKING" there is more to that than not marrying a non believer. It is be tied to someone that does not have the same goals and destiny that you do but you are so bound to that person that you will not make a decision without them though you'll never agree because you don't have the same destiny.
Relationships are very complex and the light of the Gospel must be shed upon and applied to them in order to discern their true intent. And when I say the Gospel I mean the Whole Gospel, the whole counsel of God on any given subject, not just the stuff that fits into our plan. (I'm preaching to myself again.)
Anyway may the Lord guide and direct you and may the Blessings of The Most High be upon you in Jesus mighty name. Amen and amen.frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated