MsMila's photo
Fri 10/22/10 10:36 PM
laugh

MsMila's photo
Fri 10/22/10 10:34 PM
laugh :tongue:

MsMila's photo
Fri 10/22/10 09:38 PM
Sir, yes, I still grapple with Christian doctrine that endorses that anyone who is non-Christian i.e. muslim, jew is somehow beneath or inferior because they do not accept Jesus Christ as savior. He is my savior and I will defend that, but will I hate my fellow man/woman because they do not agree with me or want to understand my doctrine?

Not sure why it is so hard for a person with continued questions (which is a normal human reponse) and who has so much faith to be ridiculed or belittled in such public forums. Thank you sir for showing us your integrity if not your real face.

MsMila's photo
Fri 10/22/10 05:42 PM
I am also looking for a faithful, God fearing man who is compassionate and understands his role as head of house but also understands that life is large and varied and is not bigoted and so proud that he feels that his is the only way. God made this world varied and full of life that we are to trust not plod over with our high falutent demogoguery. I love the Bible, but is there a Christian man out there who can also say, there are parts of the Bible that I just plain don't understand! and most pastors still grapple with theological issues. Why can't the words of Jesus be enough? Ok, I get a little deep.

MsMila's photo
Fri 10/22/10 05:41 PM
I am also looking for a faithful, God fearing man who is compassionate and understands his role as head of house but also understands that life is large and varied and is not bigoted and so proud that he feels that his is the only way. God made this world varied and full of life that we are to trust not plod over with our high falutent demogoguery. I love the Bible, but is there a Christian man out there who can also say, there are parts of the Bible that I just plain don't understand! and most pastors still grapple with theological issues. Why can't the words of Jesus be enough?