Community > Posts By > RoTorP

RoTorP's photo
Tue 05/17/11 02:31 PM

A woman was shaking out a rug on the balcony of her 17th floor condominium when a sudden gust of wind blew her over the railing. "Damn, that was stupid," she thought as she fell. "What a way to die."
As she passed the 14th floor, a man standing at his railing caught her in his arms.
While she looked at him in disbelieving gratitude, he asked, "Do you suck?"
"No!" she shrieked, aghast.
So, he dropped her.
As she passed the 12th floor, another man reached out and caught her. "Do you screw?" he asked.
"Of course not!" she exclaimed before she could stop herself.
He dropped her, too.
The poor woman prayed to God for one more chance. As luck would have it, she was caught a third time, by a man on the eighth floor. "I suck! I screw!" she screamed in panic.
"Slut!" he said, and dropped her.

Don't know about anyone else. BUT THIS would be my luck! rofl rofl rofl rofl
LOLLLLLLLLLLLrofl surprised laugh you little devil you lolllpitchfork rofl biggrin

Sometimes you just can't win tongue2

RoTorP's photo
Tue 05/17/11 02:21 PM

The Karate Chop

There was this little guy sitting in a bar, drinking his beer, minding his own business when all of a sudden this great big dude comes in and -- WHACK!! -- knocks him off the bar stool and onto the floor.

The big dude says, "That was a karate chop from Korea."

The little guy thinks "GEEZ," but he gets back up on the stool and starts drinking again when all of a sudden -- WHACK!! -- the big dude knocks him down AGAIN.

This time he says, "That was a judo chop from Japan."

So the little guy has had enough of this... He gets up, brushes himself off and quietly leaves. The little guy is gone for an hour or so when he returns.

Without saying a word, he walks up behind the big dude and -- WHAM!!!" -- knocks the big dude off his stool, knocking him out cold!!! The little guy looks at the bartender and says, "When he gets up, tell him that's a crowbar from Sears.rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

rofl LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLL!!!! rofl
:banana: Nice one! :banana:

RoTorP's photo
Tue 05/17/11 02:17 PM

The Big Date

A girl asks her boyfriend to come over Friday night and have dinner with her parents. Since this is such a big event, the girl announces to her boyfriend that after dinner, she would like to go out and make love for the first time.

Well, the boy is ecstatic, but he has never had sex before, so he takes a trip to the pharmacist to get some condoms. The pharmacist helps the boy for about an hour. He tells the boy everything there is to know about condoms and sex.

At the register, the pharmacist asks the boy how many condoms he'd like to buy, a 3-pack, 10-pack, or family pack. The boy insists on the family pack because he thinks he will be rather busy, it being his first time and all.

That night, the boy shows up at the girl's parents house and meets his girlfriend at the door. "Oh, I'm so excited for you to meet my parents, come on in!"

The boy goes inside and is taken to the dinner table where the girl's parents are seated. The boy quickly offers to say grace and bows his head.

A minute passes, and the boy is still deep in prayer, with his head down.

10 minutes pass, and still no movement from the boy.

Finally, after 20 minutes with his head down, the girlfriend leans over and whispers to the boyfriend, "I had no idea you were this religious."

The boy turns, and whispers back, "I had no idea your father was a pharmacist."rofl Caught already before it happen to funny ,Bet he was praying for his life LOLLLLLLLLLLLL

This actually happened to some poor bloke, the girl's father even encouraged the lad as he was walking out the door laugh :banana: laugh

RoTorP's photo
Tue 05/17/11 02:04 PM

This is this cat
This is is cat
This is how cat
This is to cat
This is keep cat
This is a cat
This is fool cat
This is busy cat
This is for cat
This is forty cat
This is seconds cat

Now read the THIRD word in each line then you will understand what is funny in this..............Kept you busy uh lollllllllrofl

Hahah- Wha... HEY!!! Lolz, nice one laugh

RoTorP's photo
Tue 05/17/11 02:00 PM
Edited by RoTorP on Tue 05/17/11 02:00 PM

RoTorP's photo
Tue 05/17/11 01:46 PM
ROFLMFAO!!!! Holy crap, that's hilarious!!

RoTorP's photo
Tue 05/17/11 01:38 PM
Lawlz, so are you! :tongue:

RoTorP's photo
Tue 05/17/11 01:35 PM
It's funny cause it's true! laugh :banana: laugh

RoTorP's photo
Fri 04/01/11 07:28 PM
Lol, thanks ^^

RoTorP's photo
Fri 04/01/11 12:20 PM
An honest question out of curiosity.

RoTorP's photo
Thu 03/31/11 07:01 PM
Hey guys. I'm all up for finding some good friends, give me a shout if you want to chat.

RoTorP's photo
Wed 10/20/10 08:10 PM
Just signed up and looking forward to see what I'll find here. waving