Community > Posts By > MstrWarlock

MstrWarlock's photo
Fri 11/12/10 09:52 PM

Invite the local PD over when he is on one of his tears!

actually, he did that to me... he took my keys and i went off, he called 911, thats why i left him! but I do NOT deal with police! they are only there to arrest someone it seems... they never help in my experience

I have responded to make domestic disturbances in my time. It doesn't always end up with an arrest. The police are there to keep the peace. Generally an arrest is only made if violence has been reported, or there is a history of abuse and violence. The police can be a great help. I have responded to several cases where all it took was us showing up. The couple managed to seek counseling and work through their problems.

In your case however where there is a constant threat of violence you and you children are better off away from him. I have seen too many times where the woman has said it's always just been talk he's never acted on it. Sadly to say those are the women we have had to send to the hospital because he finally acted and caused both her and her children serious harm.
Best advice. Make a clean break, and have a mediator handle visitation with his children. CPS is a great tool. I would recommend talking to them and a counsoler for further options.

MstrWarlock's photo
Mon 10/25/10 10:44 PM
Edited by MstrWarlock on Mon 10/25/10 10:46 PM
Some very interesting points here. I will say that I met my current girl friend on the Internet and we have now been together for almost 10 years. Granted it took 2 years of talking and laughing together both on the phone and the computer before we ever decided to meet. Spent 4 days on the ocean front in Oregon together. 6 months later I relocated to California to be with her. 10 years later I'm happy to say we are still together and still enjoying each other! So I know love can been found. Usually where you least expect it and when you stop looking for it. Sometimes you just have to take a chance and leap before you look!flowerforyou

MstrWarlock's photo
Mon 10/25/10 02:28 AM

None because they think there are too many crazies on here. I'm inclined to agree since I am here!!explode devil frustrated

^^^^^^^^crazy numero uno!!!

pitchfork
Crazy? You wouldn't know what crazy was if Charles Manson was eating fruitloops on your front porch! Hahahahaha

MstrWarlock's photo
Mon 10/25/10 02:24 AM
Edited by MstrWarlock on Mon 10/25/10 02:25 AM

... if its sincere why not?
blushing waving

But how would you know? If you have never met, you can't read the body language that goes with the endearment! Words are easily throw. Actions on the other hand speak volumes more than words ever could!

MstrWarlock's photo
Mon 10/25/10 02:19 AM
None because they think there are too many crazies on here. I'm inclined to agree since I am here!!explode devil frustrated

MstrWarlock's photo
Mon 10/25/10 02:12 AM
Damn iPhone! That was supposed to only post once!

MstrWarlock's photo
Mon 10/25/10 02:11 AM
Yeah but you can't honestly say that since we have met and you know me!drinks

MstrWarlock's photo
Mon 10/25/10 02:11 AM

MstrWarlock's photo
Mon 10/25/10 02:10 AM

MstrWarlock's photo
Mon 10/25/10 02:07 AM
If I told you I loved you, and we have never met, would you believe me?:heart: love

MstrWarlock's photo
Thu 10/21/10 11:52 PM

has an obsession with all things gummy

Suzanne20 is bald and actually 75 yrs old!

MstrWarlock's photo
Wed 10/20/10 12:10 AM
Edited by MstrWarlock on Wed 10/20/10 12:11 AM

I wish that someone would try to steal my identity....

It would be a good laugh when they brought it back...laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

I would love my identity stolen! Perhaps
when they take it they could raise my credit score! Lmfao:banana:

MstrWarlock's photo
Tue 10/19/10 11:11 PM
It's interesting to read some if the replys on here. There are a few responses that make me think of death row inmates and their responses though. lol

I myself would live to spend the time with my family and lived ones as well, but right as the world is about to end I would love to be sky diving one last time so I could watch it all from above! I think that would be great!

MstrWarlock's photo
Mon 10/18/10 11:08 PM
Spiders are great! They keep the mosquito population down!smokin

MstrWarlock's photo
Mon 10/18/10 10:37 PM
If you knew the world was going to end in the next 24-48 hrs., how would you spend your last day(s) on earth?