Community > Posts By > darkpsyc

no photo
Fri 10/22/10 02:17 PM
Hi
Just got here from the 1990s, and have my first phone with this new 'Internet' thing everyone's been talking about. Hahaha... 'worldwide web' - yeah, right. Ok, we all know it's probably all a flash in the pan, but I'm giving it a try while it lasts.

Anyway, not too up on things techy, so can anyone tell me why I'm having trouble loading forum pages properly?

I get the member posting details, pic etc fine, but only half the message - not the first or second half - just the *left* half, like it's been cut down the middle!
Tried screen refresh, reloading, swearing etc but can't crack it.

Means I can't make any sense of almost any message posted!
(Lol - or is that just down to the quality of posters? :-o)

Cheers

no photo
Mon 10/18/10 06:13 PM
Hope it's a bloke.

Might be a vacancy.

no photo
Mon 10/18/10 06:09 PM
SSSHHHHHH!!!

I ain't gonna come on here and admit that in the open, am I?
Even if I wasn't one.

Ok... well yeah. Slightly.

no photo
Mon 10/18/10 03:12 PM
Ilfracombe, Combe Martin, Bideford, Exeter... seen the whole damn world and survived, I have. Still a bit scared of Tiverton, if I'm honest. But that's Tiverton for ya, innit. Hi everyone. Look forward to chatting to you all. (No munters though, obviously)

no photo
Mon 10/18/10 01:02 PM
I didn't come here to be insulted!
I came here to ... to attack people, chop them up and stuff! Well, a bit ... maybe.

yawn
Yeah, Ilfracombe has gone downhill a lot recently.

Sorry, but for us out here in the sticks it's either murder or go shopping, really. And I've been shopping.
There's not much else for us to do here once the sheep are indoors. The only nightlife we get is moths. tears

no photo
Mon 10/18/10 08:44 AM
Damn. Gone all shy now. Gonna be on after 2300 GMT if some kind lady would like to show me around. Got no mssngr yet - mail me/reply with what I'm gonna need? Oh yeah, and Hi y'all!