Community > Posts By > Unknow

no photo
Mon 10/25/21 02:14 AM
a message comes up saying that i can only have 5 conversations a day or is that 5 messages a day? is this for males only or both males and females

no photo
Wed 04/14/21 01:04 AM
**** photo
"Hi.."
25 year old female from Washougal, Washington
he imitating a woman called **** and another is ****
what nonsene is this googl mingles should be able to program these people out. if you can't i know some one who can

no photo
Sat 02/13/21 03:11 AM
***** ****** 7 minutes ago
for fun text me here personal mail **************@gmail.com
or my pics..
this is a example it is tiresome

no photo
Sat 02/13/21 03:04 AM
hy do these profiles able to contact me when no picture on there profile, when i have no picture i cannot send messages

no photo
Thu 02/21/19 09:03 PM
Edited by Unknow on Thu 02/21/19 09:04 PM
if anyone wants me,

they know what corner im on.pitchfork laugh laugh

great comeback! enjoyed that one!

if i am to give my number it will be........ 666-666-6666bigsmile

no photo
Tue 02/19/19 01:18 AM
Edited by Unknow on Tue 02/19/19 01:20 AM

A mix of sun and cloud

Night
Chance of flurries
-20°C

Its cold regardless of C or F

no photo
Mon 02/18/19 10:07 PM
I have found I have become less trusting of people in general. I have had bad experiences with some women and don't trust them especially the ones that contact you.
i try to send a hi to some women that want sex partners and then report them with inappropriate email responses but mingles limits me on the contacts i don't understand why? the nude pictures come in by the dozens and i really believe mingles wants it that way

no photo
Thu 05/31/18 02:42 PM
Helen:heart:
Helen :heart:
and more helen:heart:

no photo
Thu 05/31/18 02:37 PM
sad state of affairs for everybody, its no way to run a country Donald............................ (Duck)

no photo
Thu 05/31/18 02:30 PM
nobody ruined my day yet!?drinker

no photo
Mon 05/21/18 09:48 PM
It is imperative That we and future generation remember. We all must remember the horror of this. It goes on decade after decade. In Africa no one intervened. Also, remember the countries of the world would not accept Jewish immigration that what I find shameful even when they were being exterminated. That what is happening today with Syrian Refugees and the refugee from the middle East. Governments really don't represent the PEOPLE or it citizens well.

no photo
Mon 05/21/18 09:18 PM
we should turn it around and we the people should tax the government they should pay tax to us on the taxes they collect. maybe the result is they won't waste our hard earn money.
that would give me more money to buy some kfc!!!happy