Community > Posts By > TKG28

TKG28's photo
Sun 10/17/10 04:22 AM
Ok ok I have to air out this plan at the expense of sounding psychotic just because I can; and furthermore I need help carrying it out: Major League Baseball is clogging our sporting atmosphere right now with severely overpaid but uniquely talented pitchers, I believe it is safe to say that people like Roy Halladay and Tim Lincecum are probably amongst some of the most valuable individuals in the world on days such as yesterday, days during the playoffs when they are scheduled to start a game. I mean lets be honest, these guys are getting paid tens of thousands of dollars for every movement they make on days such as this. This being said, imagine if you will a picture of Tim Lincecum, bound and gagged with yesterdays newspaper showing up hours before game time. WHOOOAAAA you may be starting to question me at this point but hear me out. I'm almost certain that the majority of California will sign the back of their next paychecks to have this guy at the ballpark by game time. Now there are the obvious flaws in my plan which is what I need you; my rapt audience, to help me out with. Details details lets iron this out and come up with something solid folks, preferably before the end of October!

TKG28's photo
Sun 10/17/10 03:20 AM
Ummmm not entirely sure how this game works, but Im gonna go ahead and assume that im winning because a wise man once said "if youre not first, your last!"