Community > Posts By > Chae84

Chae84's photo
Tue 12/14/10 07:15 PM
I haven't found any ladies worth my time, yet.

Chae84's photo
Thu 11/25/10 07:53 PM
Edited by Chae84 on Thu 11/25/10 07:53 PM
Dexter - ShowTime - Sunday nights at 9! Amazing show!

Chae84's photo
Sun 11/21/10 07:39 AM
In a relationship with myself, otherwise single!

Chae84's photo
Thu 10/28/10 07:01 PM

And seems to me if ya ain't got movie star looks or bank account there's noway they will respond......

I agree with that!

I am calling bullsh*t on that one!

There are an awful lot of butt ugly people who get hooked up..both here and in real life. I will bet my sister that most of em aint wealthy either.

Around here...you gotta have a little patience. The more you post on the forums, the more people will become aware of your existance. That helps alot. I couldnt get the time of day for about 5-6 months when I first got here. But, I am waaaay too stupid to take hints...and it has paid off. Got some nice people to hang with. Hot chicks to flirt with. Occasionally get propositioned by random dudes. You just gotta stick to your guns.

Maybe you might consider what I tell the younger guys at work....if you want more action......lower your standards.

These standards don't get lower! My standards are like this for a reason, I'm all about being a patient person, but like a few others said there are some shallow people out there. Have to weed through them! Don't lower your standards because you want some cheap thrills for a few minutes. Those are the thrills that don't last!

Chae84's photo
Thu 10/28/10 06:59 PM

ok..here´s my beef..why is it when you DO respond..all you get back is like...
hi,
how are you,
your cute,
your purty,
hi,
how are you,
your cute,
yur purty,
yawn

not exactly worth it doncha think??
grumble

Haha, It's not worth it, I try and mix it up though, ask random questions.....I like to be a little different!

Chae84's photo
Thu 10/28/10 06:50 PM

sometimes saying nothing is saying everything

not tryin to be rude flowerforyou

good luck flowerforyou

No rudeness taken, Thank you! :)

Chae84's photo
Thu 10/28/10 06:48 PM

This a new strategy RKISIT? laugh laugh
yeah tried it once before but it didnt work so i figured i'd give it one more shot....i'm waiting for fear to post "your doing it wrong"laugh drinker

Ugh, your doing it wrong! Not the greatest strategy. Worth a shot though, doesn't hurt to try!
i was born and raised in tampa st.joes hospital,but now i'm here is spring hill and well the selection is really really limited

I agree with your statement completely! It's definitely limited, I've come to the conclusion that Lipstick Lesbians were a myth created by Larry Flynt!

Chae84's photo
Thu 10/28/10 06:36 PM

This a new strategy RKISIT? laugh laugh
yeah tried it once before but it didnt work so i figured i'd give it one more shot....i'm waiting for fear to post "your doing it wrong"laugh drinker

Ugh, your doing it wrong! Not the greatest strategy. Worth a shot though, doesn't hurt to try!

Chae84's photo
Thu 10/28/10 06:34 PM

And seems to me if ya ain't got movie star looks or bank account there's noway they will respond......

I agree with that!

Chae84's photo
Thu 10/28/10 06:19 PM
I'm not looking for a hook up! I definitely don't expect anything right away! I think though if you do get something in your box you should reply. Even if it takes a few days, I reply to all mine.

Chae84's photo
Thu 10/28/10 06:05 PM
Maybe I expect too much when I think someone should be a grown a$$ woman. Hah!

Chae84's photo
Thu 10/28/10 06:02 PM
Why is it that when you e-mail a woman they don't even give you the courtesy of saying no thanks or I'm not interested? Are women here in Tampa that self absorbed?