Community > Posts By > Robert_varnado

Robert_varnado's photo
Mon 04/30/18 05:03 PM
My name is Robert Varnado from  Jr New york city ..am hard working and goal oriented. I think chemistry is key in a relationship. and would enjoy quality time with my best friend. I like people, fine dining, outdoors, water, sand, sun. I don't go to clubs much but like dancing, and quiet time at home. I like golf, sporting events, movies, and traveling. I have a good sense of humor and believe laughter can cure all. I like to try new things and am very outgoing Try it ...you may like it. I believe it all has to start as friends, then maybe more. I am looking for an attractive woman that wants to be part of a team, but can also be independent. She must like to have fun, have good morals and be honest. I would like to meet someone that knows what she wants and is goal oriented. I want someone that is just as comfortable in blue jeans as she is in a cocktail dress and looks good in both. Someone who can be professional by day and wild by night. Does that make sense? I want to find a woman to support and be proud of....also looking for someone to love and someone who is ready to love..i was introduce to this Dating site however i dont really believe much on dating site but most of my friend get marriged on internet and it was pretty nice and i wish to find the right woman who i can spend the rest of my life with....I am looking for someone that is active and enjoys doing things as they present themselves. First and foremost, I honestly believe your partner must be your best friend who you can share anything with if you plan to have a lasting relationship. Thanks