Community > Posts By > Jenninqc

Jenninqc's photo
Tue 10/25/16 04:01 PM
Does anyone else correct grammer and spelling in their head as they read on here? I get sometimes you are on a phone and want to shorten a word, but use the right word, or tense, or spelling please. I am not perfect but if it is all I have to go on...maybe I am ****...

Jenninqc's photo
Tue 10/25/16 03:57 PM
Thank you all, I guess any place is what we make it...being a little mad is ok, all the best people are...

Jenninqc's photo
Mon 10/24/16 02:04 PM
Hi, I have had my profile here for awhile, met a few people and chatted, never really gave it a full hearted try. I am a divorced Mom, I have my act together. I am on a good path, I know myself and am able to take care of myself. I do miss that someone special to share lifes moments with. Hope you are having a wonderful day- Jennifer

Jenninqc's photo
Mon 10/24/16 01:57 PM
The right person should nudge your heart that way without help. I think alot of people have different ideals of love, and feel love on different levels. You should know some things you want in a mate, and have some idea of things you do not want. Stay open and be willing to attempt to meet new people.

Jenninqc's photo
Mon 10/17/16 06:46 PM
Without reading anything else into your question. Yes, sometimes cuddling and just hanging out is an option. Not everyone is out looking for the next thing, sometimes just having companionship is nice. Unfortunately there are alot of people, men and women who don't get the idea of just enjoying the moment. It's not always about sex, I get the need for cuddling, just having someone around.
So, yes...it's a possibility. Good luck...

Jenninqc's photo
Mon 10/17/16 06:39 PM
Not usually, if it isn't in my own backyard, I assume I don't need it. I would fill my tank and just roam and see what I find...I once drove accross state to take back a red box movie....just because I could. Went through Iowa, Ill, and Wisconsin that day.

Jenninqc's photo
Sun 07/15/12 08:15 PM
Well thank you, I am fairly patient, I can wait. I have a perfectly good cup of coffee here anyway, lol

Jenninqc's photo
Sun 07/15/12 08:08 PM
I Iam not sure how thiis works but I will pull up a chair and may I order a double tequila with lime and salt please?

Jenninqc's photo
Sun 07/15/12 08:03 PM
witty

Jenninqc's photo
Sun 07/15/12 08:00 PM
yawn

Jenninqc's photo
Sat 07/14/12 11:12 AM
Edited by Jenninqc on Sat 07/14/12 11:13 AM
**** pots is my second option....

Jenninqc's photo
Sat 07/14/12 10:57 AM
playful

Jenninqc's photo
Sat 07/14/12 10:52 AM
I agree as well, but we aren't to judge either. I have met very few people who were just born strong and confident and weren't made that way by living thru some stuff, if ya know what I mean. Sometimes I am a hard learner, but I remember where I came from, and I know where I want my final destination to be, the journey getting there, thats my legacy. And Rasmus, I encourage you to remember taht a man is known by his works and deeds, when you put your faith and service for Him first you can't help but be a victor in every circumstance. Your heart shows in your posts, rare quality these days...

Jenninqc's photo
Sat 07/14/12 01:13 AM
I have a couple things to say...first, you can't really expect to get a faith based answer everytime in an open public forum such as this one because of the diversiity of responders. Secondly I kinda find it hipocritical to negatively respond to a negative response, we all have different opinions and sometimes things can be read wrong without voice inflection. It is not wrong for a man to be looking for a woman who has never been married, whatever our reasons were for divorcing, I would have to agree we did break our word, amybe after our spouce did repeatedly first, but we did break a contract we entered into. On the other hand he seems less than compassionate to our plight, putting all divorces in a plane of right or wrong is very ignorant and judgemental.
My advice to you is this, start adding in your prayers to have God help put you where you need to be to recieve and move on with a man of God, and that God also prepare in your future man's heart a place for you. Don't be general in your ideas of what you want, picture him, the law of attraction works with Christians too. One iof the obscure thiings I want in a man, the ability and desire to dance with me iin the liviingroom for no other reason but because a slow song is on. And remember most of all....Faith is belief in things unseen, you have to believe your mate is out there and will come in Gods time. Just my opinion, Jenn

Jenninqc's photo
Mon 06/27/11 03:11 PM
very very funny

Jenninqc's photo
Mon 06/27/11 03:09 PM
smoke on water

Jenninqc's photo
Mon 06/13/11 06:58 PM
Just my opinion>>>I read the first couple of responses and I have to say that if you are on a sit elike this you have a wonderful oppurtunity to meet the person behind the weight, so you are attracted to slender women, if you were to meet the perfect woman on here that you share a connection with, have things in common with and like, if you seen her and she wasn't slender would you walk away? Beauty is skin deep, and just because of the cliche but because the weight you are today will change over the next year, plus or minus. If you put too much into looks you will be very disappointed in the long run,just sayin.....

Jenninqc's photo
Mon 06/13/11 03:18 PM
Thank you both very much....

Jenninqc's photo
Mon 06/13/11 12:52 PM
I was on here about 8 months ago and never really gave it a chance, my life has changed a bit and I find myself with more time to spare and thought I would come back... I had a couple great conversations and met a couple really nice people. I am a divorced Mom going back to school to be an LMT, should be ready to pass my national exam in Oct of this year. Have a great day and maybe we can chat soon....

Jenninqc's photo
Fri 10/22/10 05:22 AM
Here's to hoping all my new buddies on here have a great friday...it is already looking good here for me....yay..the weekend is here...woot woot

Previous 1 3 4