Community > Posts By > ticky7

no photo
Tue 05/01/18 10:48 AM
god it's funny how sparks believes evil and momentum is spaz. it's good dh is closing. good luck people.

no photo
Sat 04/28/18 07:45 AM

i'm not on dh anymore. neither is spaz or jake. the lies from trolls are hilarious. do let them know. lol.

good to see that site close.

no photo
Sat 04/28/18 06:01 AM

Westy laugh

Ticky That's Queen Bee shades

mikey yes, the tick is here scared

why y'alls names end in Y???

i forgot queen bee. i am so forgetful when it comes to names.

no photo
Sat 04/28/18 05:59 AM

Looks like Jake made it..

well, hello old friend how are you doing. any plans to visit the catskill mountains this year. if so, lets get together for a dry martini and ribs. how is rosie doing. i hear she graduated from notre dame of maryland university. good job.

no photo
Sat 04/28/18 05:49 AM

Im kind of new ... in the sense that I just made this profile a couple days ago and have yet to properly introduce myself and get the WARM WELCOMES of the site posters. (With the exceptions of Blondey, Waterloo, Eric, and d_u_b ... who habe been welcoming, helpful, and kind)

Im Taryn, a bit of a forum 'hoor' (is that ok to say?). I like to talk directly about nothing of relevance and argue semantics. If you pay me close attention, you glimpse bits and pieces of my story, it's unfinished of course. I love to smile behind my screen and bring smiles to others behind theirs.
:wink:

well, aren't you a lovely girl. do you have any interest in polo and dry martinis. lol.

no photo
Fri 04/27/18 04:00 PM
what's up aunt b.

no photo
Fri 04/27/18 08:18 AM
Edited by ticky7 on Fri 04/27/18 08:23 AM
noway

no photo
Fri 04/27/18 08:18 AM
in today's society being nice is the last thing you want to be. there are basically two groups now left in america. leftists, globalists and their followers trying to dominate the world and patriots trying to save democracy. in certain cities in the nordic states in europe new migrant leaders are demanding seperate buses for women and i can only assure you being nice on the street has no benefits anymore. i'm not saying not to be polite or friendly to those who deserve it. i'm just saying don't get charmed by fake smiles and fight for your rights. someone who is nice to everyone every day is either god or not in touch with reality.

no photo
Fri 04/27/18 07:54 AM
Edited by ticky7 on Fri 04/27/18 07:55 AM
double post.

no photo
Fri 04/27/18 07:54 AM
op, to answer your question there must be a lot of great women here. in less than 24 hours i've received over 20 replies and all the ladies want sex. you don't see that in places like north korea and yet they probably have more freedom of speech. lol.

no photo
Fri 04/27/18 07:23 AM
i really doubt many will remain. maybe less than 10%. most are just in shock. lol.

no photo
Fri 04/27/18 06:42 AM
hello to lj, jake, bugz, east, kitty, ity, kousin, alba, lala, fdame and shopping.waving

rock...get on it.:thumbsup:

silva come home.:laughing:

no photo
Thu 04/26/18 07:40 PM

the rule book IS the welcome mat, Fervid..

wipe your feet on it and wave...bigsmile waving
I dont take issue with the Rules. Its the sites rules, not the people on it. I doubt they wrote the rules themselves.

biggrin

what an excellent grasp of the situation.

no photo
Thu 04/26/18 07:39 PM

waving Ya'll

well, if it isn't my old friend ity. how are you my dear. i guess you can't wait to plant your tulips. cheers and have a splendid night.

no photo
Thu 04/26/18 07:25 PM

Hows it going?:stuck_out_tongue:

wonderful my dear. and how is your evening going. looks like summer is finally here. i even saw a kakapo tonight. how it made it's entry into the us is absolutely beyond me.

no photo
Thu 04/26/18 07:25 PM

Hows it going?:stuck_out_tongue:

wonderful my dear. and how is your evening going. looks like summer is finally here. i even saw a kakapo tonight. how it made it's entry into the us is absolutely beyond me.

no photo
Thu 04/26/18 07:14 PM

Yellow I wouldn't mind if you came on Dh forums and complained about it-you could say whatever you want like you do here and so could I for once...biggrin

You can as long as it isn't against the rules.

I get you guys are losing "your home" but please remember that this is "our home"

But just think of it as one “home” being a tad bit ‘duller’ than the other “home”, and the livelier home is here to bring spice, to the nice welcoming, ‘duller’ home. :grin::sunglasses:

not only are you hot looking secretary but you're pretty smart on top of that.... and I totally agree with what you're saying.... some folks need to clear out the cobwebs and laugh a little bit...

what a wonderfull observation. i totally concur. it's such a chilly night. brrrrr.

no photo
Thu 04/26/18 07:12 PM
what an absolutely splendid site.

no photo
Thu 04/26/18 07:04 PM
Edited by ticky7 on Thu 04/26/18 07:04 PM

It’s going crappy. This stupid app drains the hell outta my battery. There’s gotta be a better way LOL

Morning, party ppl. :sunglasses::v:

you look familiar. i hope you're having a wonderful evening. can you please tell evil and mva i'm here. i deleted.