Community > Posts By > progrocknic

progrocknic's photo
Thu 04/26/18 02:08 PM
I've said it a million times. NJ has some tough gun laws. Still, it's not all tha hard to get if you want one. And the surrounding states have strict laws as well. No mass shootings in NJ since I've been alive. Something we are doing seems to be working better than some other places.

progrocknic's photo
Wed 04/25/18 02:59 PM
Yup.

progrocknic's photo
Wed 04/25/18 02:36 PM
As much as I tend to ***** about this state and its strict gun laws, it's still not that hard to get one, and we haven't had any mass shootings since I've been alive. Of course, the surrounding states also have some pretty strict laws a well, so it's no wonder why this state doesn't have as big of a problem as other states.

progrocknic's photo
Wed 04/25/18 02:30 PM
Not many people actually get addicted to pot. I mean, its possible to get addicted to anything from food to video games. But, pot is no more physically addictive than either of those thing.

If we are ever going to get serious in solving the issue of addiction, we have to treat it as a health issue and not a criminal issue. We spend 10x more money locking up drug offenders as we do treating them, so it's no wonder we haven't seen any real positive change. Portugal did things right, and they have literally 100th the overdose rate of the U.S.

progrocknic's photo
Wed 04/25/18 02:21 PM
Edited by progrocknic on Wed 04/25/18 02:21 PM
Synthetic marijuana is bad, mmkay.

But seriously, the compound that originally was used for synthetic marijuana was something that a scientist created in order to study the biological mechanisms of the endocannabinoid system. It was never never meant to be used to get high. Anyone who smokes that stuff is asking for trouble. Just smoke real weed. Even if it's not legal where you are, stick to weed.