Community > Posts By > iam_resurrected

iam_resurrected's photo
Mon 07/22/19 09:29 PM

perhaps it's best to denounce Jewish tradition before one gets the circumcision ..ouch ouch ouchhhhhhh...but other then that he would have to break his covenant with God and in doing so he would no longer be a jew ..maybe to him back in the day it was preferable to say you were a jew then a german

Circumcision is done at 8 days old. I doubt Einstein was concerned about traditions at the moment of his life.

was that during the times Einstein was computating equations to create weapons of mass destruction capable of blowing up the world

It's very good he did not have the Tesla approach.

for the sake of argument let's go with your theory about Einstein preferring the Spinoza God ...that would explain why he join the "Weapons of Mass Destruction Club" ...The Spinoza God being a God or anarchy with the sole commandment that all his creations simultaneously annihilate themselves from existence would fit right into Einstein's Plans perfectly

hahaha ok.

iam_resurrected's photo
Mon 07/22/19 09:58 AM

QUESTION #1 TO iam_resurrected: If Jesus/Yeshua and Jehovah the Father were one and the same why did Jesus/Yeshua inform his disciples: "The words that I have spoken to you do not come from me"?

Because Philip asked Him. And Yeshua explained.
iam_resurrected:

You are dodging my question and providing me with a cherry-picked verse that DOES NOT mean what you claim it means. Notice your cherry-picked verse below, in which you made a point of ignoring context (the usual routine of Trinitarians).

iam_resurrected said:
And what Yeshua explained is how Paul describes Yeshua in Colossians:

ܗܘ ܕܗܘܝܘ ܕܡܘܬܐ ܕܐܠܗܐ ܕܠܐ ܡܬܚܙܐ ܘܒܘܟܪܐ ܕܟܠܗܝܢ ܒܪܝܬܐ
15 who, that is to say, is The Image of Alaha {God} who is not seen.

This verse claims if we see the invisible God we see Yeshua, when we see Yeshua, we are seeing the invisible God!!

See that? You gave me a cherry-picked verse from Colossians 1:15, during which you you ignored the context to the verse. (Context refers to surrounding words within the verses, and surrounding verses and chapters within the same Bible book.) Notice part of the context to Colossians 1:15, which you chose to ignore, while you dodged my original question:

English Standard Version (Colossians 1:15)
He [Jesus/Yeshua] is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of all creation.

After you ignored the context to Colossians 1:15--which I bolded within my quotation--you proceeded to give me your personal philosophy, as follows:

iam_resurrected said:
What you refuse to accept, is that the Father is OMNIPRESENT. He could be in Heaven and in the flesh body as Yeshua at the same time!! He is God after all!!

Of course, you still have not answered my original question, as follows:

QUESTION #1 TO iam_resurrected: If Jesus/Yeshua and Jehovah the Father were one and the same why did Jesus/Yeshua inform his disciples: "THE WORDS that I have spoken to you DO NOT COME FROM ME"?

QUESTION #2 TO iam_resurrected: According to Colossians 1:15, Jesus/Yeshua is the firstborn of all CREATION." YES or NO?

NeutralZone2

... be swift about hearing, slow about speaking, slow about wrath...." (James 1:19-20)

I do not follow nor believe in the idealism that is known as the Trinity!!

Get that through your brainwashed mind!!
I believe in ONE GOD, He is known in the Torah as ELOHIM, "I AM THAT I AM!!" He is known in the Aramaic/Greek New Testaments as "The Father."

To find the best answers for this and many questions of the New Testament, is to read what our "ONENESS CHURCH FATHERS," 1 or 2 generations from the actual Disciples/Apostles and using same language to know the true meaning of what was being written.

What they wrote, the Apostles baptized in Book of Acts in Name of Yeshua, Peter COMMANDED to be Baptized in Name of Jesus. Timothy baptized the Eunuch in Name of Yeshua like in Chapter 19, Paul baptized in the Name of Yeshua.

Yeshua is the WORD, the spoken W.O.R.D. from God.

You speak words, those words you speak only reflect you, and no one else.

This is God and how His Spoken WORD works. God speaks, the (His[God's]) WORD then does what was spoken. But the ONE SPEAKING and the ONE DOING are not 2 different Deities, they are ONE and the SAME DEITY. One God using 2 perspectives to fulfill His work. And the Holy Spirit is the personal Spirit of God.

Genesis 3:6 explains that, Yeshua explains (or the Father speaking through His WORD), and Paul explains it.

Paul confirms 2 times that God is ONE PERSON, the Fathers. Mark 12 proves that Yeshua confirms God is One Person, the Father to/with the Scribe.

You have a Bible that is a translation and thoughts of the person WHO TRANSLATED your Bible. But your bible is a translation of Latin Vulgate, translated from the Greek and Hebrew. There is the Aramaic version which is extremely valuable. It's the actual language Yeshua spoke, His Disciples, the Pharisees and others. Of course they spoke Greek and Latin with the Romans, but their language amongst themselves would be native like their Aramaic.

So to know the real factual truths, I read the Torah and the Aramaic with Greek. Yes, I have my English KJV Dake's, but when I compare that to these the originals, wow, there is a lot of missing information plus adding by the English writers. Definitely personal beliefs, not real scriptural facts.

So no, There is only ONE GOD, the FATHER!! But the WORD is a part of the FATHER, because it is the action portion to what the FATHER is saying. The WORD is not an actual Son. It's a Son on basis that all flesh humans are Son/Daughters of God created in His Image. No, the WORD is really the Spoken portion of the Father.

The Messiah is described as the Right hand of Power by the Prophets. God was this Big One Person, but the Messiah would be God's Big One Body actual Right Side representing the Power of God (the Action of what God speaks and Commands). Yeshua is not only the Messiah, but the Spoken WORD of the Father, making the Speaker and the Action of the WORD the SAME PERSON.

This is why there is even a portion of scripture from Paul claiming, Yeshua is the physical Image to the Father's Invisible Image. Or, when Yeshua looks into a mirror He sees Himself as the Father, and when the invisible Father looks into a mirror He sees Himself as the WORD!!

iam_resurrected's photo
Mon 07/22/19 09:24 AM

Einstein couldn't have based his beliefs upon Spinoza because Einstein was Jewish and males can only be jewish by making a special covenant with God and then cutting the tally off their whacker...other than that they're either Hebrew or an Israelite but not a Jew ..that's why being Jewish is of a religion and not an ethnicity because technically women can't even be Jews

Personally, on his own account and merit of sound mind, he would easily have denounced his Jewish traditions. He was looking at a place somewhere within his current Universe, and was witnessing first hand at glimpses of serenity, harmony, peace, and determined this is Who God really is. And it does not have to match Spinoza's identically to be considered similar views.

What Einstein could not conceive, was the idea of this place of Awesomeness, Serenity, Harmony, Peace, being concerned about small matters like life.

And that is where we must remember that Darwin's Theory was meant to be a model of how we keep standards to continue learning. His Theory never was completed and he picked at it until his death, looking for his missing links and reasoning.

Einstein took for grant it the things he would not be aware of after their change, like the Theory of Evolution with proofs of DNA. It would be interesting to know, Einstein's thoughts concerning DNA.

iam_resurrected's photo
Mon 07/22/19 09:09 AM

OK so for one minute let's say every god and godess that everyone has believe in is true and cause they can all see and hear everything. Why don't they save the other ones people right there was all that with the Muslims being killed by the Buddhists in Burma so why didn't the Christian big fella come down and sort em out and say to the Muslims look guys I had to come and save you cause your mate didn't care.

Not every Deity and gods/goddesses were about the point you are trying to make. Some were made in the idea of war, others made in the idea of peace, so it automatically creates good vs bad scenario.

But you do make an excellent point because people do not have the passion to care for someone or themselves. People wanted the "Me Movement" and it has erupted to a complete full scale of my wants first.

No matter how much a message is stretched, the idea being understood is "Self," when it was instructed to be "Selfless."

It's a far cry from what should be happening. People have become complacent. Even leaders have lost their zeal and for some it's all about the "Big Show."

iam_resurrected's photo
Sun 07/21/19 12:28 PM

Outside the fact that once you get past Spinoza's valid attempt at physically characterising God (God is the only substance in the universe, and everything is a part of God. “Whatever is, is in God, and nothing can be or be conceived without God”[3].),

sounds like Spinoza is preaching directly from The New Testament... and everything he said is based not on any evidence but solely on Faith ..this is why any belief in God including agnosticism and spiritualism automatically make one religious

( Spinoza says that man’s ideas do not come from himself, but from some sort of external cause).

perhaps that's why it's so hard to get something patent ...but anyway Spinoza clearly got all of his ideas from an external source (The Bible) ... could it be that Spinoza lacked any original thoughts of his own or perhaps was programmed not to think beyond the Bible? ...

And yet, Einstein defined his own beliefs based upon the Deity of Spinoza. That does not mean Einstein agreed with Spinoza, but that his idealisms were more in line with his own.

iam_resurrected's photo
Sun 07/21/19 10:42 AM
Edited by iam_resurrected on Sun 07/21/19 10:44 AM
Yes, God obeys the Rules He Created, because they are true in every sense. God may set in motion, but what diverts that motion is generally interference.

You do know, the God they are speaking about, they are claiming He did this by His Reasoning. The fact that it works and can be calculated, is just like what Galileo stated, "Mathematics is the Alphabet by which God created the Universe." He was Catholic, which most everything was Catholic back then.

iam_resurrected's photo
Sun 07/21/19 07:37 AM
Edited by iam_resurrected on Sun 07/21/19 07:41 AM

Are you trying to say that God can make apples “fall” upwards and nuclear weapons give up mc cubed energy if m is the mass fissioned? I think that being a believer of such a God will be nothing less than being a gullible irrationalist, if not superstitious.

Outside the fact that once you get past Spinoza's valid attempt at physically characterising God (God is the only substance in the universe, and everything is a part of God. “Whatever is, is in God, and nothing can be or be conceived without God”[3].), he does make a bright action by giving skills to God.

He begins, ( Spinoza says that man’s ideas do not come from himself, but from some sort of external cause). And ends with God is "Thought and Extension."

So, due to God's Thought of Gravity, being something pulled to the bigger energy force. He could have Thought it to be just the opposite, to where apples do rise as they fall.

But what purpose would that serve when Gravity, Electromagnetics, Force, Energy, Speed have a purpose for keeping God's Thought together? It's only an explanation to attempt some form of logic at what we believe is happening. We only assume we know every Law of Physics. We have only given our terms to those we have witnessed. There is a Reason and actual Harmony to the flow of Everything. And those Laws that keep the Universe growing while individual Galaxies are being maintained, are also keeping Life itself in its many forms safe and subject to those Laws.

As once mentioned, to God, the Universe is contained. It's His Personal experience. It's like set up in a display that God oversees. Nothing would ever be able to grow beyond what and Who God is. So to us, as the Universe expands, it is reaching its purpose to God.

I do like Einstein, but sadly he had many learned traits. If he could have been gifted in his emotions, he would not have been a genius in his vision, he would have been someone who could relate on many levels and areas that actually mattered in life.

iam_resurrected's photo
Sat 07/20/19 12:38 PM

yes god exist

I think so too. But this question has no authentic answer, only opinions.

Personally I’m an atheist from the viewpoint of priests, but I am a true pusher of theism deep in my core. I believe in what is celebrated all across the scientific community as Einstein’s COSMIC RELIGION.

“Einstein's God thus stood for an orderly system obeying rules which could be discovered by those who at the courage, imagination, and persistence to go on searching for them. It was to this past which he began to turn his mind soon after the age of twelve. The rest of his life everything else was to seem almost trivial by comparison”

Ronald W. Clark, Einstein: The Life and Times, New York: World Publishing, 1971, pp. 19-20

“I cannot then believe in this concept of an anthropomorphic God who has the powers of interfering with these natural laws. As I said before, the most beautiful and most profound religious emotion that we can experience is the sensation of the mystical. And this mysticality is the power of all true science.”

Albert Einstein; from Peter A. Bucky, The Private Albert Einstein, Kansas City: Andrews & McMeel, 1992, p. 86

“I am a deeply religious nonbeliever.… This is a somewhat new kind of religion”

Albert Einstein, in a letter to Hans Muehsam, March 30, 1954; Einstein Archive 38-434; from Alice Calaprice, ed., The Expanded Quotable Einstein, Princeton, NJ: Princeton University Press, 2000, p. 218

“I believe in Spinoza's God who reveals himself in the orderly harmony of what exists, not in a God who concerns himself with fates and actions of human beings.”

Albert Einstein, upon being asked if he believed in God by Rabbi Herbert Goldstein of the Institutional Synagogue, New York, April 24, 1921, published in the New York Times, April 25, 1929; from Einstein: The Life and Times, Ronald W. Clark, New York: World Publishing Co., 1971, p. 413; also cited as a telegram to a Jewish newspaper, 1929, Einstein Archive 33-272, from Alice Calaprice, ed., The Expanded Quotable Einstein, Princeton, NJ: Princeton University Press, 2000, p. 204

To Einstein, the Universe was limitless.
To God, the Universe is contained.

To Einstein, the universe had harmony.
To God, the universe has Design and Order.

To Einstein, God had no power over the Laws in place.
Einstein was also 50 years before the KOBE Expedition, and an upgraded definition to the Bang to which these Laws Einstein speaks about resulted from the Bang. He was before recents I.D. discussions and Krausse' conclusions plus others. One might think the newer discoveries in the "Bang Theory" would have reformed Einstein's views.

iam_resurrected's photo
Sat 07/20/19 10:53 AM

I was about 3 yrs old when my Grandfather was a priest and my parents lived about 400 miles from him, so I never heard any of his sermons. However, I do have a recording of one of his services on about six 12inch 78rpm discs! I mean to copy them one day to the computer so I can hear him.

I am sorry you never was able to be present and old enough to have witnessed your Grandfather. And you should get those recordings audible. You have your own idealisms and are a grown adult. But since it is your Grandfather, you might find what he preaches actually does relate to how You currently view life. He just did it in his own way. But the point is, you can see that when they speak, especially when it's no visual, only audible. You will hear him as if he is just talking about one of his many views of life. And it's Your Grandfather. He is part of the reason You exist. True Family Revelation.

And you claim to have a broad view in even claiming your beliefs as you have done. You might just find some humor in the experiment. Who knows.

iam_resurrected's photo
Sat 07/20/19 10:36 AM

LOL, loving it.

AI as in artificial intelligence is a pipe dream of many that don't quite understand how computer intelligence actually works.

True AI may not be under human control.

How does one classify AI that is under human control?
Is it actually AI?

If we were to send an advanced computer interface to a destination, it would be restricted to the mission parameters.
What we think of AI is a preset list of parameters that a computer follows as a prime directive.
Anything that happens outside those presets will be beyond the ability of the AI.
Thus, it is not a true artificial intelligence.

Our ability to anticipate conditions a program might encounter is impressive.
It may seem like that program has artificial intelligence but it really doesn't.

To send a program to the Moon to act according to a programed response is programming not AI.
AI is to send that program to the Moon and that program decides to act or not act according to its own motivations.

So, the first thing we would need to do is invent and construct an actual AI program. At which point we would need to convince that AI program to actually do what we want.
Then, if we did convince it to do what we want it to do, send it to the destination and convince it that our motives are the same as its motives.
See where I'm going?

People think of AI as something but the reality of AI is something else.
What we want is an advanced program that does what we program it to do.
That, is NOT AI.

AI is Artificial Intelligence.
Think about that for a sec.
Artificial and Intelligence.
One of the biggest threats about artificial intelligence is the fact that once it gains intelligence if might not have the same priorities humans have.

So, as far as this convo is concerned, AI is out.
However, advanced robotics is in.
Remotely controlled biotics.
Yeah, I can see that.
We have experience with that in the Mars rovers.

So, ya send a bunch of 'packages' to the Moon.
Ya send some advanced robotics to assemble those packages.
The robotics assemble all they are able to assemble.
We send people to finish the construction.

Point.
The materials are sent beforehand that allows something to be made that supports human life.

The sad reality is we are not SENDING anything.
We are not thinking ahead.
We are so damned concerned with money and the bottom line right now we are cheating our children's future hope.
We should be doing everything in our power to accommodate the future of our children yet we don't because it doesn't make financial sense.
You kill you grandchildren and don't realize it.
But hey, who the hell is this weird truck mechanic that is dying?

I am researching who is involved currently with these advanced robotics. A few months back there was a video that involved Elon Musk, the CEO's of mega site chats, and a few investors speaking about what silicon valley is currently working pertaining to the quantum technologies. But this video was more about AI's taking over full control and becoming a kind of think tank on its own. These leaders at the forefront of technology are convinced they have created a machine that will figure out it can control itself and be self reliant.

Anyways, this seems to be a good read. It's rather recent and you have most likely already mentioned this.

https://www.nap.edu/read/18801/chapter/6

Technical Analysis and Affordability Assessment of Human Exploration Pathways

4.1 INTRODUCTION AND OVERVIEW

4.2 TECHNICAL REQUIREMENTS
4.2.1 Possible Destinations in the Context of Foreseeable Technology
4.2.2 Design Reference Missions
4.2.2.1 The Space Launch System and the Design Reference Missions
4.2.2.2 Asteroid Redirect Mission
4.2.2.3 Earth-Moon L2
4.2.2.4 Lunar Surface Sortie
4.2.2.5 Lunar Surface Outpost
4.2.2.6 Asteroid in Native Orbit
4.2.2.7 Mars Moons
4.2.2.8 Mars Surface
4.2.3 Potential Pathways
4.2.4 Drivers and Requirements of Key Mission Element Groups
4.2.4.1 Launch
4.2.4.2 In-Space Transportation
4.2.4.3 Habitation
4.2.4.4 Entry, Descent, Landing, and Ascent
4.2.4.5 Destination Systems
4.2.5 Contribution of Key Mission Elements to the Pathways
4.2.6 Challenges in Developing Key Capabilities
4.2.6.1 High-Priority Capabilities
4.2.6.1.1 Mars EDL
4.2.6.1.2 Radiation Safety
4.2.6.1.3 In-Space Propulsion and Power
4.2.6.1.3.2 In-Space Cryogenic Propulsion
4.2.6.1.3.3 Nuclear Electric Propulsion
4.2.6.1.3.4 Nuclear Thermal Propulsion
4.2.6.1.3.5 Solar Electric Propulsion
4.2.6.1.4 Heavy-lift Launch Vehicles
4.2.6.1.4.1 Space Launch System
4.2.6.1.4.2 Falcon Heavy
4.2.6.1.5 Planetary Ascent Propulsion
4.2.6.1.6 Environmental Control and Life Support System
4.2.6.1.7 Habitats
4.2.6.1.8 Extravehicular Activity Suits
4.2.6.1.9 Crew Health
4.2.6.1.10 In Situ Resource Utilization (Mars Atmosphere)
4.2.6.2 Additional Capabilities
4.2.6.3 Summary of Challenges in Developing High-Priority Capabilities
4.2.7 Affordability
4.2.7.1 Potential Budget Available to Human Spaceflight Beyond LEO

4.3 TECHNOLOGY PROGRAMS
4.3.1 NASA Technology Programs
4.3.2 Human Exploration and Operations Mission Directorate
4.3.2.1 Exploration System Development
4.3.2.2 Exploration Research and Development
4.3.2.3 Commercial Spaceflight
4.3.2.4 Space Technology Mission Directorate
4.3.2.5 NASA Infrastructure
4.3.3 Commercial Programs
4.3.4 Department of Defense
4.3.5 International Activities
4.3.6 Robotic Systems
4.3.6.1 Robotic Science and Exploration
4.3.6.2 A Game Changing Vision of Robotics

4.4 KEY RESULTS FROM THE PANEL’S TECHNICAL ANALYSIS AND AFFORDABILITY ASSESSMENT

Would appear there is sort of a game plan in place. Finances seem to be the biggest obstacle. And the time frame of their schedule is maybe a couple of lifetimes away. They must be hoping for some billionaire to screw his family over and donate their inheritances to NASA!!

iam_resurrected's photo
Fri 07/19/19 11:10 PM
But what do you think of sending AI's to the Moon?
That could be prepping for something being discussed within this thread.
Planet to Planet multi-trips and building a robot crew to build the infrastructure to a new system safe for humans who go.

iam_resurrected's photo
Fri 07/19/19 11:07 PM
I think that is awesome you think this way.
Just shows no one is the same.
That's cool!

iam_resurrected's photo
Fri 07/19/19 09:01 PM

As a Capricorn I can come off very contradictive... this cold exterior those that break through that barrier and find out how warm I am underneath are stunned at what I hide from the world... That I am full of life and love and cover it up again over and over with fake vulgarism and try to be understood in a world that does not accept anyone... I accept myself for who I am... but this pride it strengthens me as well as tears me apart... to be wholy perfect and for God to just take away the pain? Tempting but no... Cause what I want is to perfect myself... to understand God's pain as described in the bible... He's had to make harsh decisions regarding life and it's tearing him apart if he did the right thing... So my pain is nothing. I'm looking to not be as perfect as a God... but to strengthen who I am as an individual keep climbing a tower to become stronger than yesterday... never give up never surrender to satan's temptations...

It's a bad trait I work on daily. I'm a December birth myself.

iam_resurrected's photo
Fri 07/19/19 08:55 PM

Gods do not exist because a God would need for naught and therefore would have no need to exist ...simple logic ...funches 3;16

Isn't (H)aving no need for anything, actually the best reason to Create something?

You are God so you are capable of entertaining yourself by your ideas, designs, measurements, the Beginning Point, His purpose for doing this, experiment over!!

And if He did choose this route, what's to say He has never made a form of contact between Himself and His Creation?

I don't care what some phd moron claims, Life is not an Accident!!

iam_resurrected's photo
Fri 07/19/19 07:45 PM

In the opinion of the believers, God instructed his people to go out and convert the non-believers into being his disciples. Does that mean She wants her disciples to convert the world into JWs? Of course, they would say yes that's right, but the Christian religions don't think it is a requirement to knock at the doors of strangers to present a different version from that found in Christian Bibles.

As has been said before, we all know the 'Good News' and don't need to hear someone banging on about it again. Those who are believers would like to be told something new that have not heard before.

Those of us who are not believers would rather be left alone. Fortunately my house is obviously on the 'do not disturb' part of the the JW list because they always walk by and no longer ring my bell.

When your Grandfather preached, were you old enough to remember, or just remember being in the church building he preached at, or was not born yet, or was not old enough to understand?

iam_resurrected's photo
Fri 07/19/19 07:40 PM

Very true that each version of the Bible is a translation from other languages. Discussing the actual meaning of anything in the Bible is pointless except for those very few people who are scholars in the ancient languages used in the original texts. While you're at it, don't forget to include the information found in the 'Dea Sea scrolls' which adds a lot to the words in the Bible. It seems pointless forone not versed in these languages to even begin to attempt to join this meaningless discussion.

I do respect that your choice in life is not to believe. My choice is to believe. And the reason I do point out what I do, concerning scripture and its origins, is because I was raised by those who some have classified as scholars. So I am more than just interested. I enjoy being able see the scriptures for what they were meant to be. Everything in life is about some form of the "Truth." That is what knowing what the original languages were stating, can do for someone's Faith!!

iam_resurrected's photo
Fri 07/19/19 06:59 PM
Edited by iam_resurrected on Fri 07/19/19 07:00 PM

hat life form is in sort of egg sac until birth. As are ALL Species!!

Well, except for those species reproducing by cell division and germination of plants.

True, but they are not structured at a scale where the entire animal kingdom exists at.

I love how bacteria helps the earth, that helps plants who produce food and cleaner air, that helps the insect, who can help germs that at times benefit all animal Species, who reproduce themselves, and some become the eater and some the food. It's all a birthing process giving to the next Species. Which clearly reveals a Design.

iam_resurrected's photo
Fri 07/19/19 06:48 PM
Edited by iam_resurrected on Fri 07/19/19 06:51 PM

Why is Richard Dawkins so important to your belief system?

He is not, but if you keep an eye on science, he finds ways to connect his idealisms to it.

Why is PEW Research so important to your belief system?

I enjoy that it is a group of scientists basically doing the questioning and polling.

This thread is actually intended to discuss extra-planetary supply staging missions and why it is not being done?

we need better technology for that accomplishment. In this situation, we need people with IQ's brighter than 160 on average.

In my life I have personally met some real scientists and they are stable and of sound mind.

Indeed, so is my zoologist friend. I know people who should be legally certifiable in all walks of life. Don't believe I am fooled that because a poll claims Believers are mentally sound on average compared to non-Believers on average. I've seen some people under the utilege of Belief System, who should have just been shot point blank so they could never pass on their genetics.

Sure, some might be insane or loopy.

on both sides of that coin.

You attempt to group all scientists under one prejudicial label.

I actually have them in 3 categories
(1) those I like
(2) those I disagree with
(3) those who can only relate to the real world through Mathematics

Then you try to argue your point, seems a bit narcissistic to me?

That however is not giving away the fact that I am taking away from yours and others responses. They are all valid points. And sometimes, if I do it right, I keep the topic going and am able to see more viewpoints.

I am tired of reading books. Here on this forum, we get to read minds
!!

What does extra-planetary supply staging missions have to do with religion?

In a sense, the only way to completely be able to accomplish this task to move, store, and then build community structures safe enough for the Human Species is to first, send A.I.'s. And that does coincide with Book of Revelations and Enoch. But that is what they want to do next with a moon landing. This is simply training for planet to planet. All foretold.

iam_resurrected's photo
Thu 07/18/19 12:02 PM
Edited by iam_resurrected on Thu 07/18/19 12:04 PM

So what is with the platypus if that is a thing that something has created this all knowing all seeing thing then why would that be I understand fish and snakes lay eggs or have live births but why only one mammal :fearful: unless it was done just t prove it could be done and to make it so special it always gets asked about.

Why Not?

What is to say the Higher Knowledge has a great sense of humor.
What better way to play that mental game than by tossing the proverbial curveball once in awhile.

Technically, the female human has eggs that require fertilization. Technically, that life form is in sort of egg sac until birth. As are ALL Species!!

The only difference between laying eggs and carrying eggs are the amount of eggs that get fertilized.

This really is a common sense question/answer and not one that presents much difficulty at all!!

iam_resurrected's photo
Thu 07/18/19 11:55 AM

What percentage of religious followers have a mental disorder ? rofl

Pew Research did a study on the Mental Illness of Atheist and Non-Believers in God vs Believers in God:

The Results:

Much research indicates that religious people as a group tend to have better mental health than the ‘nones’ as a group. This is manifest in various indicators, including lower rates of depression, anxiety, suicide, self-harm, and substance use among the religious.

Richard Dawkins himself has joked about atheists possibly being ‘despairing neurotics driven to suicide by relentless cosmic angst’ because they lack the emotional and psychological consolations of religion.