Community > Posts By > Bella40

Bella40's photo
Sat 10/16/10 03:49 PM
I hope most guys on this site realize that the pictures they put up will sometimes keep women from contacting them! I'm not a prude, but I think I should see a guy's chest and underwear only AFTER I have gotten to know him! Maybe I am the only one, but I would like to see more faces, and less bod, or in some cases, pictures that have nothing to do with the man! And please, please smile!! Some of you guys try to put on the "I'm a tough man" face, and its just CREEPY!!

Bella40's photo
Sat 10/16/10 02:40 PM
The key to happiness is really a choice of the individual. You cannot make someone else happy, or rely on them to make you happy. Trust me, I've tried!! It's more a state of mind than a material thing. sure, I would love to find a rich man, but just because he is rich doesnt mean I will be happy with him! I would rather be around someone who makes me melt when I look at him, someone who makes me laugh, who I can have a deep conversation with...It's in the chemistry, too. Guys try to force it sometimes, and it never works out that way!happy