Community > Posts By > Karth36

no photo
Fri 05/30/14 02:51 AM
WTF

no photo
Wed 05/28/14 01:20 AM
A man was ****ing a married woman, Her husband picks up his kids and comes home early that day. Hearing the sound of the people coming this man hides nude in the cupboard. The kids come and open the cupboard to take out cloths and seeing this man in cry out loudly for help.

The lady's husband comes running and finds out the nude man standing in the cupboard.

He shouts " Bastard being nude u r scaring my kids"

no photo
Wed 05/28/14 01:16 AM

If there is an unflappable reason why one person will never consider anything more than friendship, both persons know this early on, then sure.
At this point, "maybe under some condition" is not in the background, so it can't get in the way.

If it is in the background, no matter how well or long you are friends, the thought is free to present itself, and one party may decide to shift gears at some point in time.

For me it would be ideal that the other person had a type that I will never fit, that way I don't have to worry about accidentally flipping the lust/love switch.

If any type of attraction is possible for either side, then it can happen.

yeah. I think this is what people need more than what they feel they need. He he

no photo
Wed 05/28/14 01:00 AM
lol

no photo
Wed 05/28/14 12:54 AM
Edited by Karth36 on Wed 05/28/14 01:15 AM
Can two people be frnds without meet up. Chat laugh understand each other with out much expectations. Can two people laugh and enjoy jus by talking ?

Any one there ?