Community > Posts By > EPICEGO

EPICEGO's photo
Tue 10/05/10 12:08 PM

That's great. Being here in Oklahoma most people listen to country or hip hop. I'm just glad that I'm not the only person my age that doesn't listen to that style of music. I honestly liked hip hop when I was eight, but it took a turn into this electronic dance styled rap. I lost interest in "the cool" music.

Electronic rap, house and trance is now considered "the cool" music. kind of like LMFAO and david guetta.

EPICEGO's photo
Tue 10/05/10 03:31 AM
^^ beautiful shots!

I'm not much of a photographer, but I'm starting to get in to more then just quick snaps. I have a sony cybershot HX5V and it's a pretty nice camera. But I want to move on to DSLR.

EPICEGO's photo
Tue 10/05/10 03:17 AM

I am curious, any of you Industrial Designers? I am a product and vehicle designer. As for vehicle, you might know that the 1990s Arctic Cat Hammerhead design were my design. I designed them in 1985. As for products, little bit of this and that but hardly for you to see. I did 2 commerical building designs.. One already built years ago. It was a remodel. The other is the Deaf Camp in Earlville, NY. They are still raising funds for a new lodge I designed and bunkhouses.

I also designed a new tool belt for a client that should be out in stores soon. That is a patented product that your tool wont fall out.

I'm going to major in industrial design once I transfer. My dream career is to be an automotive designer, but I'm open to different kinds of designs also. Which college did you graduate from? Any recommendations and tips?

EPICEGO's photo
Tue 10/05/10 03:12 AM

I would have to say some BMW's are nice my favorite one would have to be a 1995 BMW 850CSI (only 225 built for the US) but id have to say ive always had a soft spot for Z cars my first car was my dads first car a 1974 260z not its got a 302 crate rebuilt with just a tad off 600 hp at the crank (cant get a clean dyno run)

8 series is one of my dream car (especially one with V12!). I have a 7 series around that year and they're similar. except 7 is sedan and bigger. I absolutely love Zs. My favorite car around that era is 240zx. I was thinking about getting a 300zx (Z32) at one point.

EPICEGO's photo
Tue 10/05/10 03:03 AM
1998 BMW 740iL

The reason why?
1.It's rear wheels drive
2.Safety factor. (lots of airbags, ABS, traction control)
3.has good torque/horsepower
4.Rides amazing with super smooth suspension
5.ALL black leather.
6.Handles nice, despite the fact the car is 4500 pounds
7.extra rear leg rooms for the ladies smokin (it's like a limo)
8.Lots of techs and gizmo

Pretty nice for a 12 year old car..

Only down side is the repair/maintenance bill..frustrated

EPICEGO's photo
Tue 10/05/10 02:45 AM
I'm a huge car enthusiasts myself. I'm mainly in to BMWs, Classic, clean imports, hellaflush and stance. biggrin

Not sure where this thread belongs, but it seems appropriate under "sport".

EPICEGO's photo
Tue 10/05/10 02:39 AM
What do you think? Is there any improvements I can make?
glasses

EPICEGO's photo
Tue 10/05/10 02:20 AM
Mac miller and wiz khalifa. Fresh and legit smokin

EPICEGO's photo
Tue 10/05/10 02:16 AM

Anybody like jazz, blues, or classical music out there? I'm 19 and nobody of my age really likes that style.

I'm 20, but I have much respect for the all genres of music above. I love classic jazz. very relaxing. I love Louis Armstrong. His songs are very catchy.

EPICEGO's photo
Tue 10/05/10 01:23 AM
Hello. I'm new also. welcome to the site :)

EPICEGO's photo
Tue 10/05/10 01:20 AM
NORTHERN VIRGINIA FTW!:tongue:

I live in lorton rofl

EPICEGO's photo
Tue 10/05/10 01:17 AM
Hi, my names robert and im 20 years old college student. and i just joined the site. just want to see how it's like. Hopefully i get the chance to chill with somebody really cool who's local from me. :) Is there like meets and stuff and get to know more local people? I'm real about myself, honest and respect everyone. I'm also lovable, fun to talk with and know how to party. :P