Community > Posts By > storiec

storiec's photo
Sat 10/09/10 06:10 PM
I don't want to seem like I'm preaching to you but as a child of God and a believer of Jesus Christ as my lord and savior, I can't let others mislead you. First, believe in him who has set you free! You can not be for God and worship things that are not from God. Finally, don't trust anyone who says it alright to worship "fairies", for anything not of God are from the evil one! Sorry to be so blunt, but do not want you to be mislead!

storiec's photo
Sat 10/09/10 04:48 PM
Everything is going to be alright brother! Trust in Him who can move mountains. He promises us that he will never leave or forsake us. All we have to do is believe.

storiec's photo
Sat 10/09/10 12:27 PM
Lord Jesus we pray in your precious name that you heal her grandmother! We pray that you will comfort this family, that you will give them peace and assurance that you are with them always, Amen!

storiec's photo
Sat 10/09/10 12:16 PM
Thank you Jesus for showing me how to love. Thank you for the wife your preparing me for! I give you all the glory and praise, in Jesus name, Amen!

storiec's photo
Fri 10/08/10 01:48 PM
Thank you Father for all of your blessings. Thank you Father for forgiving me of my sins, for making me better today than I was yesterday and for sending your precious Son to save me! Amen!

storiec's photo
Fri 10/08/10 01:38 PM
Trust in the Lord, He knows the desires of your heart. Your a beautiful Christian woman, stay true to your faith and let God do the rest!

storiec's photo
Fri 10/08/10 09:43 AM
Terre Haute

storiec's photo
Fri 10/08/10 02:29 AM
Hello!

storiec's photo
Tue 10/05/10 03:24 PM
New to the area and having hard time meeting single women. Any ideas? My church has a wide gap from young to old but not to many in the late 20's early 30's!

storiec's photo
Mon 10/04/10 05:28 PM
God knows the desires of our hearts, don't give up. Gods going to bring you the man HE has choose for you! Put all your trust in HIM and know that he provides.:smile: