Ohiostatefan0133's photo
Fri 10/29/10 05:10 PM
The Following was a letter to the editor in our local paper that I very much relate to because It's exactly how I feel, I get so screwed out of relationships because of this crappy friend zone with you women and I'm so sick of it.........

Women should not waste time on losers

This letter is a follow up to my last letter. When I write on issues like this, I am speaking from experience, research and things I hear people say in the barber shops, coffee shops, etc.

Nice guys finish last. When young women (who love bad boys) grow to be 30 to 35 years old, they then decide they want a nice guy. This is true. What you will find in today's world is that the nice guy is stomped on, run over and only seen as a friend by most young women. He's the guy they tell all their problems to. But they will never consider dating this guy. He's too nice. This is why most nice guys turn to the bad boy image, and utterly become the bad boy. It's obvious. The nice guy quickly finds out being too nice will get you put in a woman's friend zone.

Moreover, when young women (most, but not all) say they can't find a good man, they mean a man they are attracted to. Remember that fellows. It doesn't matter if he's a thug, gangster or a complete jerk. He is a good man as long as they are attracted to him. They call this chemistry. But it's not chemistry if he doesn't feel the same way about her as she feels about him. Remember that ladies.

These are some commonly held myths women have about nice guys. First, they think nice guys are weak and can't protect them. Second, they think nice guys are boring and predictable. Nothing can be further from the truth. Good men will fight harder for their women than bad boys. It's a fact. Bad boys beat their women and use them up. It happens all the time. Something is wrong when a man like Ted Bundy (who had raped, tortured and murdered women) was receiving 200 letters a day from women who claimed they loved him. God bless America.

My conclusion is pick a good person to be with. Don't waste your "youth," energy and time on losers.

Kory J

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm 25 years Old I've only been in three relationships (because one of them lasted 7 years). I've been single now for three years. I'm a good guy. I don't look down on women, I respect them as anyone should be respected, just as I would want to be respected. I'm very old fashioned, Im a hold the door open, pay for dinner kind of guy. I'm down to earth, responsible, mature and at the same time now how to have fun none of which sounds like a bad thing to me. I'm a guy numerous girls have confided in a still do which apparently makies me trustworthy to otherwise they wouldn't. All that being said why the heck can't I get into a lasting stinkin relationship?!?!?! Sorry guys but I'm just frustrated.