Community > Posts By > faeriekelt

faeriekelt's photo
Wed 12/19/07 05:29 PM
i believe in dragons, faeries, good men and other fantasy creatures...

faeriekelt's photo
Tue 12/18/07 06:30 PM
some may disagree with me on this one... but if you really want to be safe you can always use a reverse number look-up, get the name for the number given and do a criminal background check on the person. i've done it once or twice to be safe (and i have criminal justice majors as friends who wont let me do other wise), and i haven't had any problems or bad luck.

just be safe, meet in a public area, and let people know where you are.

faeriekelt's photo
Fri 12/14/07 04:42 PM
here here... i sometimes get the odd looks when i say that i prefer music from the 1950's - 1960's. but its what i grew up with and particularly enjoy.

faeriekelt's photo
Tue 12/11/07 09:30 PM
its not that younger women don't know what they want- its more of they don't know whats out there to want. its harder to define whats needed when you are at a constant state of change. in general- i'm not saying all cases, older people- both men and women- are at a point in their lives where they know where they are going, what they are doing, and how they need to get to the next level. those aspects of life take time to develop, and experience. for the most part younger people don't have the time behind them to realize that. there is less to reflect upon to define the future.

2 Next