Community > Posts By > SupremeMe1

no photo
Thu 04/26/18 09:37 AM
Happy Birthday to a beautiful and most intelligent First Lady! Melania Trump speaks 6 languages, including French, Slovenian, German, Italian, English and Serbo-Croatian. :thumbsup: flowerforyou

no photo
Wed 04/25/18 10:15 PM
It appears that all the qualities which most listed for POTUS Trump already possesses. You are just sore because Hillary didn't win. I would suggest that you accept our POTUS with class and style, grace and dignity, even if you find him objectionable, grit your teeth and DEAL. Many people didn't like the Bushes, Obama, and other presidents. But we grinned and bore it because they won the election. We respect the election process even if we don't respect the man. It is very tiresome watching you list your 1,000 points of everything that you feel is wrong with Trump. Enough already. Now, this topic is yet another veiled attempt to disparage him further. HE HAS THE QUALIFICATIONS. You just don't like his brash personality so you find reasons to chip away at his expertise. This speaks volumes on your character.

1. The economy should be strengthened. Educate people on the advantages of owning gold and silver instead of relying only on a fiat currency and system. The Chinese are educating their people on this advantage and they are going to rule over everyone with this knowledge. Of course, this will never happen in the U.S. because we are dumbing down the American people. We are going to have our behinds handed to us. 2. Protect the nation's borders. 3. Eliminate illegal immigration, with emphasis on illegal . POTUS is against illegal immigration, not immigrants. His wife is an immigrant. Please spare me your hackneyed, tired protests about what he said about the Mexicans. Actions speak louder than words. He is working tirelessly with Mexico and its people. 4. Eliminate waste and bureaucracy and corruption.

no photo
Wed 04/25/18 06:41 PM
Is this message from your lover boy you mentioned in the other topic?

no photo
Wed 04/25/18 06:26 PM

I don't think I'm alive. I may be a hologram.

A sexy hologram or a creepy gouge your eyes out hologram?

Guess. smokin

no photo
Wed 04/25/18 06:11 PM
oops <-- I use this sign when I am not interested.

no photo
Wed 04/25/18 02:58 PM
Your eyes are very pretty.

no photo
Wed 04/25/18 02:57 PM
I don't think I'm alive. I may be a hologram.

no photo
Wed 04/25/18 02:50 PM

I was also unrefined and conceited once upon a time.

Because of M2, now I'm perfect smokin

The force is now with you, Jedi.

no photo
Wed 04/25/18 02:24 PM

Holy smokes, DH chicks are hawt waving flowerforyou

as opposed to...??? huh

oops

Just an observation, carry on smokin

laugh

no photo
Wed 04/25/18 02:14 PM
Everyone is different, Tom. We are individuals.

no photo
Wed 04/25/18 01:56 PM
I think that saying I love you after making love is not definitely an instinctive action .. it's the best moment to say what you really feel .. and if the guy says so, he usually means it.

I think so too. :thumbsup:

no photo
Wed 04/25/18 01:44 PM
The right to bear arms prevails. For now. You know this won't be the end of it. But we are upholding the constitutional right. The citizens will not be enslaved by the corrupt few who are in power.

no photo
Wed 04/25/18 01:14 PM
Meh, I missed it!

no photo
Wed 04/25/18 01:12 PM
The people are cool. A bit overwhelming at first. I thought I would get into fights with some. laugh They are friendly. The women have hot pics of themselves. Wow!

no photo
Wed 04/25/18 01:08 PM
Money can't buy love. Annie Lennox song. I said nothing about it not buying happiness. I would be smiling this wide.

no photo
Wed 04/25/18 12:51 PM

First thought today was I wonder how many people with nothing in their profiles will ask for their profiles to be rated.

ROFL rofl

no photo
Wed 04/25/18 12:35 PM

I need full attention. explode blushing

laugh I think we are going to get along just fine.

no photo
Wed 04/25/18 06:46 AM
Thor!!!!! Swooning smitten

no photo
Wed 04/25/18 06:44 AM
Maybe they will now come out of hiding after seeing such bounty of new ladies!

no photo
Wed 04/25/18 06:33 AM
Youthful looks run in my family. But let's not kid ourselves. No matter what people tell us to flatter us, we all look our age one way or another.