Community > Posts By > moderndayJULIET

moderndayJULIET's photo
Wed 05/04/11 06:12 PM

I think your profile is pretty good, very descriptive. I like your choice for the photos too. I like hearing about peoples relationships, good or bad, it helps me learn more :)

Thanks! I will try to make it better and hopefully that will lead me in finding Mr. Right. Good or bad experiences helps us become the person we are today. Stronger, wiser. :) Never regret just learn from it.

Good luck on your search too. :)

moderndayJULIET's photo
Wed 05/04/11 06:09 PM

well i am sorry for your lost in finding mr right. and i am glad you are wanting to get back into dating again. but the whinning about the past is a turn off if you want to meet someone new. i am here to meet you not how your ex hurt you. not all men are like him. thank god for that or i would never be able to talk to lovely people like you. i wish you luck and i would be happy to help you out again after you change your profile.

Thanks for the feedback. I'm a bit confused though. My actual profile doesn't say anything about my past. I think I've only mentioned it here so just to give a little bit of a background about me. I appreciate the feedback and will try to make it better. Thanks!

moderndayJULIET's photo
Wed 05/04/11 03:49 PM
Alone. I'm turning 29 this year and I keep asking myself what's wrong with me. How difficult it is to find just one person out of the billions. I don't have a laundry list of features I want him to have. I'm not desperate either to settle for less.I just want someone who'll embrace the future with me. :(

moderndayJULIET's photo
Wed 05/04/11 03:29 PM
Edited by moderndayJULIET on Wed 05/04/11 03:42 PM
Hi, I can't say I'm new to this. I've been here about 8 months ago. I deactivated my profile when I met this guy from North Carolina. We chatted, maintained a long distance relationship and he promised to visit me many times, but didn't happen. I can live with that, I mean I can wait. But the problem is not the distance but his trust issues. All through out the 8 months we've come to know each other I was online everyday, trying to prove my self to him. he even met my family online but seems like he will always have his doubts. I understand, cause we haven't met. But what I think even if we do, he will always be like that because of his past relationships and I strongly believe that the foundation of a relationship is mutual love, respect and trust. So here I am again, looking forward to the new chapter of my book called life.

I'm ready to give it another try. Help me. Please rate my profile and tell me what you think. Thanks!