Community > Posts By > OffGridKindaGuy

OffGridKindaGuy's photo
Sun 09/26/10 01:23 PM
"The Gods gave man an easy life, but man has complicated it by itching for luxuries."
Diogenes

"Keep your eyes open, your ears open, and your mouth shut! You'll learn a whole lot more!"
My Mom

"Wantin' and Gittin' are two different things!"
My Dad

OffGridKindaGuy's photo
Sun 09/26/10 07:21 AM
I'm new around here and I totally understand that the selection of members interested in me and my lifestyle may be slim to none but I figured I'd give it a shot anyway.

Between my profile and my intro, (which I provided a link to) did I explain myself and my objectives clearly enough? I didn't get into a long winded description of my tastes in music or hobbies and all of that kinda stuff but stressed on my personal lifestyle because this is a very important factor in my life. I figure if someone is interested in my lifestyle, then we can chat about the rest of me.

There could be a diamond hidden under that pile of compost for someone.. bigsmile

Thanks in advance.. (And I take terrible pictures too..)

OffGridKindaGuy's photo
Sun 09/26/10 06:37 AM
WOW! Cheerleaders too? I hit the jackpot! Now if there's beer in that fridge, I'll be in heaven! drinker

You folks are great!

OffGridKindaGuy's photo
Sun 09/26/10 05:14 AM
Thanks for the warm welcome! After I find the restrooms and the fridge, I should be in good shape.. :wink:

See ya around the campus!

OffGridKindaGuy's photo
Sat 09/25/10 05:38 PM
smokin Hey, Ya'll..

Figured I'd stop in here and see whats goin' on. It's hard to find someone that has a desire to live in the middle of nowhere..

I'm totally off the power grid, collect rain water for everyday usage, raise a few chickens, spoil my 2 cats and watch my silly rabbit run around the yard..

Perhaps a lucky lady here might want to get out of the rat race and try a wholesome, quiet lifestyle for a change? If ya wanna know more, I'm around.. bigsmile