Community > Posts By > snowneo

snowneo's photo
Mon 09/27/10 11:11 AM
Salsa

Cream or Milk?

snowneo's photo
Mon 09/27/10 10:58 AM
Hello,

Well, It is not exactly music, although after a while it does start to...

I currently hear running water flowing through the fountain outside the office, phones ringing, people getting mad at their computers, and a customer discussing about a home he wishes to purchase from one of our Realtor's.

Regards,
Marcus

snowneo's photo
Mon 09/27/10 10:52 AM

I'd like to make a list, but I'm afraid I'd forget someone. I don't want to hurt anyone's feelings through exclusion, though it would be only a mental error on my part.

There are so many peeps I enjoy seeing when I start clicking through the forums. Some I liked immediately, others I've grown fond of over time. Some make me laugh, some make me smile, some make me feel absolutely welcome. I'll say this though, you're all good company!!

So very true, most of the people here are great!. Although I have only joined, it is quite interesting to see what others have to say, their input, ideas and comments. It is a wonderful community.

snowneo's photo
Mon 09/27/10 10:49 AM
"My darling girl, when are you going to understand that being normal is not neccessarily a virtue? It rather denotes a lack of courage."

- Practical Magic

snowneo's photo
Mon 09/27/10 10:48 AM
Hello,

First off welcome to the forums. I do envy you, as I am stuck at work right now. Secondly I think the General Discussions forum would be more suitable for this conversation:

http://mingle2.com/forum/forum/1

snowneo's photo
Mon 09/27/10 10:45 AM
Edited by snowneo on Mon 09/27/10 11:11 AM
Hello,

Creme Puffs

Walk or Jog?

Regards,
Marcus

snowneo's photo
Mon 09/27/10 10:38 AM
Hello,

I would have to say from the movie P.S. I Love You.

"Gerry Kennedy: I know what I want, because I have it in my hands right now. You."

"Gerry Kennedy: [calms Holly] Every morning I still wake up and the first thing I want to do is to see your face."ff

Those are my favorite quotes, at least from that movie anyways, there are a few others, but do not feel like typing them up.

Regards,
Marcus

snowneo's photo
Mon 09/27/10 10:24 AM
Edited by snowneo on Mon 09/27/10 10:24 AM
Hello,

laugh laugh Wow, roflmao that just made my Monday XD

Thanks,
Marcus

snowneo's photo
Mon 09/27/10 10:16 AM
Hello Red_Lace,

Thank you, I try to be the best I can be and love everyone no matter what, it really can be a fault at times, along with my ease of opening up to others and letting them know how I feel.

I definitely shall start to post on the forums, and most likely will begin today as it is very slow at the office.

Thanks,
Marcus

snowneo's photo
Mon 09/27/10 10:05 AM
Edited by snowneo on Mon 09/27/10 10:07 AM
Hello Red_Lace,

Thank you, it is a pleasure to have joined this site, and have found by reading and lurking on the boards that the people on here are quite amazing!.

Thank you very much for your input, and you have made me blush ^.^,
and thank you again for the good luck in the search =).

Thanks,
Marcus

snowneo's photo
Mon 09/27/10 09:45 AM
Hello Everyone,

I just want to start off by saying thank you for opening this post/topic. I am posting to ask the users of this community to "rate" my profile and let me know your input. This is the first dating site that I have joined, and would really appreciated your advice and input.

Thanks,
Marcus =)

snowneo's photo
Sat 09/25/10 02:08 AM
Amazing Post!

It has made my day, thank you

2 Next