Community > Posts By > NavyVet78

NavyVet78's photo
Wed 03/28/18 02:36 PM
I am a 39 year old single father in Cleburne TX. I have been out of the dating scene for quite a long time. I really don't even know where to start to find someone for a good long term relationship or hopefully someone to share my life with. I just want to find someone who is honest, faithful, caring and willing to not only be a huge part of my life, but let me be a huge part of their life. If you're local and looking for a good honest man who will treat you with love and respect then check out my profile and send me a message and let's see what happens. Hope to hear from you soon.

NavyVet78's photo
Wed 03/28/18 02:25 PM
I haven't heard of any, but I'm sure if we really wanted to we could make it happen. I would even be willing to find a place and arrange everything if there was enough interest. We could even start a kik group to make chatting easier. What say you?

NavyVet78's photo
Tue 03/27/18 08:55 AM
Thank you waving

NavyVet78's photo
Tue 03/27/18 08:00 AM
Thank you

NavyVet78's photo
Tue 03/27/18 07:11 AM
Just looking to see what people think about my profile. I have not been in the dating scene for a very long time and I am really just lost to be honest. I don't seem to be getting many replies or profile views so I was wondering if there is something in my profile or if I'm just not attractive or what. Any help would be greatly appreciated.