Community > Posts By > lalalove

lalalove's photo
Mon 03/08/10 08:19 PM

The day I woke up and was over my ex....I went out and spent mad money on video games. LOL! AHHHHHHHH! Victory!

haha i would spend it on a trip to six flags :) i think im the only person over 5yrs old who has not been

lalalove's photo
Mon 03/08/10 07:34 PM
aw im sorry. i was the same way and you know what i havent seen him in awhile cause he travels so i hope i'm still over him if i see him lol may be a diff story. for you i would suggest just hanging with old or new friends and just work on yourself cause i dont know what happened thats why it was random i just had a good night and woke up feeling that way and it has stuck with me. you will get their just takes time and patienceflowerforyou

lalalove's photo
Mon 03/08/10 07:28 PM
isnt it a great feeling when you wake up one day and you are over your ex. i think it's weird how it happens randomly but couldn't be happier for the reason it happeneddrinker

lalalove's photo
Thu 02/25/10 08:59 PM
oh no laugh

lalalove's photo
Thu 02/25/10 08:49 PM
haha sales are good but i may only do that for hard alcohol when it comes to beer i only drink PBR so i guess its the cheapest you can get so no sale needed lol

lalalove's photo
Thu 02/25/10 08:48 PM
to each their own if you wanna wait then go for it b/c its very admirable and if you dont want to wait then dont. no one has any place to judgebigsmile

lalalove's photo
Thu 02/25/10 08:46 PM
i used to but cant handle it anymore makes me wired lol

lalalove's photo
Thu 02/25/10 08:31 PM
ah rockstars kill me literally heart attack in a bottle. its my first night off and dont work in am so im going out with the girls and guys i guess lol so im pre gaming it while i wait :) unfortunatly its josenoway

lalalove's photo
Thu 02/25/10 08:19 PM

never have, never will:banana:

ha congrats for you :)

lalalove's photo
Thu 02/25/10 08:12 PM
is anyone drinking right now or tonight?:banana:

lalalove's photo
Wed 02/24/10 09:58 PM
haha that would be way weird b/c depending on what happened they could always compare ugh or just know too much..i couldnt do it

lalalove's photo
Wed 02/24/10 09:53 PM

:heart: A man is like a cat; chase him and he will run - Sit still and ignore him and he'll come purring at your feet:heart: Do you think this is true?

lmao yes its very true

lalalove's photo
Wed 02/17/10 08:18 PM

After years of runway modeling in Milan, I have found that most top models prefer a light meal of low fat treats such as cocaine and cigarettes! "They" also go on to claim that it boosts your metabolism and has very little to no calories! So you can pretty much enjoy, guilt free! biggrin

lmao im not trying to lose weight lol just be in shape so no coke:tongue:

lalalove's photo
Wed 02/17/10 07:50 PM
can you eat after or no?

lalalove's photo
Wed 02/17/10 07:12 PM
im always hungry after i work out so i would like to get ideas on what foods to eat without killing your workoutbigsmile

lalalove's photo
Mon 02/15/10 04:43 PM
my aunt and friends mom had it and it worked for them. i was thinking of doing it myself but scaredglasses

lalalove's photo
Mon 02/15/10 04:29 PM
so crazy how that luge slider guy died. im happy they took the video off the internet

lalalove's photo
Sat 02/06/10 06:40 PM
im watching "front of he class" a hallmark movie and its awesome. its about a kid with teretts who wants to teach. i recommend it to everyone :)

lalalove's photo
Wed 02/03/10 08:27 PM
Edited by lalalove on Wed 02/03/10 08:28 PM
my name is earl is really funny.i happened to catch it out of boredom late at night and now i try to stay up to watch it.

what would be one thing on your list you would try to make mends?

lalalove's photo
Wed 02/03/10 08:26 PM
haha the rest of the day has been much better bigsmile and from here on out i will just ignore it and live my awesome life lol

1 2 3 4 5 7 9 10 11 24 25