Community > Posts By > FunGrinder

no photo
Wed 09/22/10 06:21 AM
Edited by FunGrinder on Wed 09/22/10 06:22 AM
I think Reds take a lot of crap when growing up, that keeps them humble and down to earth...
I've never known a 'Mean' natural red headed woman, and I've been around the block a few times!

My first love was a red head, and I'm a damn fool for not marrying her before I left for the military...
The love of my life was a red head, and I miss here everyday (passed away)...

I still hear the trash talk about reds, and I don't agree with it at all, but I keep my mouth shut because that increases MY chances with her!

-------------------------

Now, blonds on the other hand...
Let's just say my experiences haven't been as positive.
I've know a TON of just plain MEAN blonds...

no photo
Tue 09/21/10 11:11 AM
Nothing hotter or more loyal than a natural red head that's in love!
They are my favorite snack food!

no photo
Tue 09/21/10 10:59 AM
As an older guy that travels a lot (work), I dress down a lot...
When you are some place like Fla. Keys, Miami or Vegas and you show anything flashy, you get a lot of younger women looking for 'Sugar Daddy'...
I have NO INTEREST in someone like that.

I have ABSOLUTELY NOTHING IN COMMON WITH A 22 YEAR OLD!
Recently, at the off shore power boat races, I had a 22 year old beach bunny tell me she would do ANYTHING to ride on my vintage motorcycle...

I told her that was a broad statement...
She said 'ANYTHING' doing that lip licking thing the young ones do...

I thought about it for a while...
Then told her I had shoes older than her!
The older guys in the group just fell down when I said that,
The younger ones all volunteered to take her riding!

Seems she wasn't interested in 'Employees', just boat owners!

--------------------

Anyway, we see them in Vegas every year at SEMA,
I think I would like to have someone that has an album older than Brittany Spears or the Jonas Bros.

Someone that pulls with me, still has a libido that functions, and doesn't equate 'Love' with monetary gain...
Expensive shoes/handbags are not foreplay.
I'm old enough I need foreplay!

Older women (30 up) know what they want, aren't afraid to ask or work for it, and are ladies at all times!
Experience makes the difference, and I'll all for women that know which end is up!

Like the comedian said in Vegas last time we were there,
When you date a 25 year old, it's all about 'I don't do that' and when they are 35-45, the DO do 'THAT' and enjoy it!
(The Joke: They don't do it now, but they will in 10 or 20 years!)

I don't want to be in constant pursuit of someone that doesn't have any idea of their abilities or preferences...
I'm not there to plant a frigging flag or claim mount 'Cherry' for mankind...

Recently, when going out for a nice meal, said she would rather have sex before we go!
Wanted to be showered and fresh for dinner, and wanted to enjoy the meal without the pressure...
(and she was a GREAT date for the evening! Smart, talkative, caring, relaxed...)
And turns out, she wanted sex again after the evening was over also!

Nothing like a woman that knows what she wants!