Mon 09/27/10 10:26 PM
DON'T BAG JUST GRAB.....LOL

AmitabhSharma's photo
Mon 09/27/10 10:25 PM
DO YA GUYS GOT ANYONE...................LOL

AmitabhSharma's photo
Mon 09/27/10 03:13 AM
Hi All,

Unlike other countries I believe Indian Females are quite reserve and males are quite aggressive in nature. Its like we still live in old time and fashion.

Females post flowers instead of her pictures....lol.

They want to be approached but when someone approaches her she goes into her shell.

No doubt, males are also not that open who bear to listen "No" from females.

But one thing is clear everybody needs fun and that is possible only when we all believe and have trust on each other. I don't say we all need to be too open but and come out on road but everything to be done in balanced proposition.

All the best friends and enjoy your time.

Amitabh

AmitabhSharma's photo
Mon 09/27/10 03:12 AM
Hi All,

Unlike other countries I believe Indian Females are quite reserve and males are quite aggressive in nature. Its like we still live in old time and fashion.

They want to be approached but when someone approaches her she goes into her shell.

But one thing is clear everybody needs fun and that is possible only when we all believe and have trust on each other. I don't say we all need to be too open but and come out on road but everything to be done in balanced proposition.

Amitabh

AmitabhSharma's photo
Mon 09/27/10 03:08 AM
Hi All,

Amitabh