Community > Posts By > vetter666

vetter666's photo
Fri 03/05/10 12:58 PM
The handbook was torched...u can all crawl out from your holes now kiddies.

vetter666's photo
Fri 03/05/10 12:34 PM
Btw...I torched that ****in handbook.

vetter666's photo
Thu 04/24/08 04:26 AM
Edited by vetter666 on Thu 04/24/08 04:32 AM

This also brings up another point; how quickly does a nice guy look like an asshole when he's hit the point that he'll finally state how he feels without caring who it'll offend? I've found myself hitting that point more and more often lately and I'm wondering how much longer it'll be before I just become another asshole myself lol.

A point was hit on here, just about everyone so ignorantly missed, including the original poster. Truth to thyself. The little platonic "nice guy", is just a ***** too fearful of being true to himself. No one but a retard is a ****in pigeon so willing to submit to the whims of a woman simply for some *****. Those who act like one are cowardly fools too fearful to be courageous to themselves. The ***** who rejected him was being true to herself. Hence the reason she's now called a *****. When you have power, it's only natural you become hated by the weak. The true reason for the original "nice guy" post, was the fear the poster still has for actually growing a pair of nuts for once in his life instead of dwelling on the past and hating that he's still a ***** considering his implication that he's still not getting laid, and thus a "nice guy" considering his defense for it. To be true to others, one must first be true to themself.
The next stupid ***** that complains "where are the nice guys at?" demonstrates no differently than the last how she's just as stupid as the original "nice guy" poster is a coward. Though many of these chicks are true to themselves in the nature of screwing the physically, mentally and emotionally superior over its opposite, they're usually too mentally inferior themselves to notice why they're truly doing it. They didn't give a **** if the feelings and desires of others were quenched, all that truly mattered were their own above everything else. To expect the male whos also true to himself to give a sh1t about quenching your feelings and desires above his is a double standard paradise for fools. Anyone that helps themselves to the pot these days is an asshole. The further, and more frequent you reach into it, the bigger an asshole you are. I pride myself on being an asshole. But of course, I get laid. Knowing this, one will come to the logic that you cant help someone who doesnt want to be helped. Thus why you should help anyone at all remains trivial. Logic will show that no one can ever help you more than you can help yourself. In truth "nice guys" are a myth. The role only filled by the weak. Everyone's an asshole when it all boils down to it. Some more than others..... most merely afraid to show it. Its when two assholes meet that they become "friends" even if it is with benefits or whatever bullsh1t they wanna coat it with. And so the chick finally calls the man a "nice guy".....perpetuating the myth.

vetter666's photo
Mon 02/04/08 07:38 PM
Your mama's so fat highway patrol cited her for not wearing the sticker "Caution - Wide Turns".

vetter666's photo
Mon 02/04/08 07:35 PM
Your mama's so fat she laid on the beach and greenpeace tried to push her back in the water.

vetter666's photo
Mon 02/04/08 07:30 PM
Edited by vetter666 on Mon 02/04/08 07:30 PM
Your mama's so fat, the only time she sees 90210 is on the scale. Right before..."to be continued".

Your mama's so fat she goes to a restaurant, looks at the menu and says "okay!"

When she goes to the zoo, the animals feed HER.

vetter666's photo
Mon 02/04/08 07:24 PM
Your mommas so ****in fat, we told her to haul ass.....she took two trips.

vetter666's photo
Thu 12/27/07 02:05 PM
"There's no finer point than that which is impaled within the cranial index of a dying priest." - Derek Farr

"Victory belongs to the most persevering."

- Napoleon Bonaparte (Who held the french rank of a marshal exceeding that of a general btw)