Community > Posts By > Nettie4Real

Nettie4Real's photo
Fri 02/11/11 07:07 PM

also married, seeing someone, separated - auto block/delete

Why should separated be auto block/delete? Some of us are honest and admit that our divorces are not finalized. My profile says separated becuase my divorce is not official yet and so to list myself as divorced would be dishonest IMO.

Nettie4Real's photo
Fri 02/11/11 07:04 PM
Hello waving

Nettie4Real's photo
Fri 02/11/11 06:47 PM

He would give it back to me and chew her out......that was my other means of collecting......just wasn't gonna go that route unless I wanted to be vindictive......would that be the adult thing to do?

The adult thing to do would be to ask her if and when she plans on paying you back. I would not get her father in the middle of this, he did not lend the money. She is a big girl make her wear her big girl panties and own up to owing you money. If she has not plan to pay you back then try to help her figure out how to pay you back, even if it means over a period of time. If that does not work, chalk it all up to a life lesson and move on.

Nettie4Real's photo
Fri 02/11/11 06:43 PM

I'm curious..what are the rules that u go by?

Seriously though, me online is an extension of the real me. I have the same rules.

AMEN! Why should you be any different on-line then you are in person. You should always be you 100% of the time.

Nettie4Real's photo
Fri 02/11/11 06:18 PM

Date? What is this date you speak of?

I think a date is a fruit.

I always thought a date was a nut.laugh
or you've got to be nuts to date :tongue:

isn't that the truth!

Nettie4Real's photo
Fri 02/11/11 06:17 PM
Hello everyone.....yep you guessed it....another newbie. LOL Just wanted to say hello.

Nettie4Real's photo
Fri 02/11/11 06:12 PM
I feel like a fish out of water. LOL After being married for over 10 years the idea of dating again seems like a foreign concept. I saw these forum for Missouri and figured I would say Hello to everyone.