Community > Posts By > Folsomcub

Folsomcub's photo
Tue 06/19/12 10:38 PM

Mary J Blige sings a song that goes "Bad guys are no good & good guys are no fun". I'm going to speak from a man's point of view. Most women when they're young they go more for the "bad guys". When they get older they change their priorities & want a "good guy". Most females love the "bad guy" until they become pregnant & the guy doesn't support the child, then they want a "good guy" who will.
I say, women have more to offer a man than just sex. A man can get that anywhere(FWB), just like Texas Scoundrel said, a FWB usually has less drama than a "personal" relationship.
A profile can be like a "diversity" class. In a class, most people know the right thing to say. In a profile most people type the right things. In life, in both circumstances reality may be different than whats written or said.
I agree to the fact that because one is a "virgin", doesn't mean he is a gentleman. If thats the kind(virgin or one who hasn't slept around) of girl that is looked for, she may be found anywhere by chance. Just because a girl is a good churchgoer doeen't mean she is a good girl.

Words of Wisdom. Well said Victornewman

Folsomcub's photo
Mon 06/18/12 05:00 AM
Who's out there?

Folsomcub's photo
Mon 06/18/12 04:55 AM
Sacramento!

Folsomcub's photo
Mon 06/18/12 02:45 AM
@TexasScoundrel - Well said. Great points.

Folsomcub's photo
Sun 06/17/12 03:24 AM

Sorry I've been on 7 dating sites in the last two weeks. I need to find a girl before my career takes off, I become a movie producer by next year.

I approached only Christian girls who attend church and who say all over their profile they want a genuine relationship not based on sex.

I'm an old school Christian guy who actually is abstinent by choice.

So I contacted the few I could find that appeared to genuinely want a guy like me. Out of the 7,000 or so profiles I filtered and scanned over. I found only 100 or so girls that actually described me in their profiles.

One girls description was so accurate she even said she wanted a guy over feet tall with short brown hair caring blue eyes, not muscular pretty boy but not obese either. Loves dogs and my Pomeranian (I own a Pomeranian myself). She wanted a virgin according to her profile, she said she wanted a guy who was intelligent, a writer possibly (I'm a journalist well was till this month). She wanted a guy who will cuddle her she wanted a guy not from her city who would drive out of his way to see her. A guy who likes to cook and values women as equal partners in the relationship. A guy who is at least 23 (I'm 23).

Anyways her entire description down to her likes in movies and books. Her attendance at church every week, her volunteer work.

I was absolutely everything word for word what she claimed she was looking for. So weird that I showed my friends and they thought I made her account myself to show a girl who actually wanted me.

So I decided to send the girl a rose, I only had two and I wrote on the letter how I was so stunned to see how much her profile described me. I asked her if she could view mine and confirm that she was actually looking for a guy like me.

She opened the letter with the rose, viewed my profile and blocked me.

Blocked me, I don't know why. I only sent one message, was it the rose? I thought that was a good gesture. She wanted a guy like me, she described me word for word.

But she blocked me!!!

Out of the hundred girls who claim they want the abstinent church going Bible reading respectful gentleman.

Not one girl returned a single message. Not one!

But guess who did?

I have on the 7 sites combined gotten roughly 20 girls looking for a gentleman to wine and dine them and then give them an amazing.orgasm.

They want the guy who is amazing with foreplay and will treat them the way they deserve. Apparently they will totally make it worth my while.

So now the problem comes. Why are the girls who want a abstinent good gentleman completely ignoring me? Even on sites with the match making system a girl was 99% match and after viewing her profile it was nearly as much of a match as the girl I sent the rose too.

Did that girl reply to me? Hell no! Who did? A chick with a 22% match!

So I have to ask you, what the **** is wrong with these women?
They all ***** and moan about their horrible ex boyfriends they want a real man. But guess what they don't I fit their description entirely. Even with the match makers I fit their description no lower then a 90% match.

But it isn't the girls who say they want a good guy that are contacting me, its the girls wanting to be ravished and to be romances into bed.

Girls are ****ed in the head is what I'm learning. Its been that way my whole life.

Every girl I know claims they want me. Every time they get dumped by their last scum bag boy friend they always show up to cry on my shoulder. My past female friends have called me on the phone and talked for 10+ hours at a time. They come to me every time they need advice they come every time they need a real man.

But guess what, I asked out each of them. Their response I was too perfect they wanted someone with flaws. Then they get dumped again and their back crying on my shoulder asking where this perfect man is, I'm sitting right here are you fricking blind?

Finally they get knocked up and I give up. Guess what a girl I asked out about 8 times now. She's knocked up has a kid and suddenly after like 7 years she wants to go out with me.

Like hell I'm going out with her now! I mean seriously you have me sitting their for seven fricking years and now after you were left with a kid, now you suddenly want the good guy!

F U is all I can say!

I recently ditched all of my female friends. Because all of them were exactly like this.

If I'm the perfect guy, and you want the perfect guy! Why the heck haven't you accepted a dang date yet!

I'm seriously getting sick and freaking tired of this crap, which is why I finally came online. I hoped maybe out of thousands of women I could find a girl who actually means what she says!

But alas none do! They all want another scum bag and the whole thing is just going to repeated itself until the girl is sick with aids or knocked up. Or as one of the girls I knew in foster care killed herself, why did she kill herself? Because according to her note every guy just wanted to **** her. Well I personally know a guy who loved her and she treated him like ****, he is an amazing guy and he cared and he's a church going virgin. When she died it destroyed him!

Well why did she die? Not because all guys wanted to bang and dump her.
she died because she was so freaking blind, so into her mans man scum bag guys. That she failed to see the guy right infringement of her freaking face.

So please I have no sympathy at all for the girls getting screwed and dumped. Their are thousands of great guys that they are ignoring on a daily basis. If you want a good guy go to a church go to a aid organization go to a volunteer job.

Their are good guys all over, all you have to do is open your eyes!

Not to be rude but maybe you came on too strong for that woman. I agree that women say one thing but do another (for the most part). But there also has to be an attraction between both people. It's not always about computers matching statistics.

Folsomcub's photo
Sun 06/17/12 02:28 AM
A lot of hurting going on from both sides. That's why we're still single. Hopefully someday we'll all find that person that we're perfect for.

Folsomcub's photo
Wed 06/13/12 11:15 AM
bigsmile

Folsomcub's photo
Wed 06/13/12 11:07 AM
That's the hottest Vampire Clown I've ever seen

Folsomcub's photo
Wed 06/13/12 09:39 AM
Thank you

Folsomcub's photo
Wed 06/13/12 04:29 AM
I'd appreciate any constructive advice or comments.

Thank you!

Folsomcub's photo
Mon 01/31/11 02:03 PM
It shows I have 1 msg. I click on the link and it sends me to a page that asks me to log in again even though I just logged in. I fill in that page and press send and it doesn't do anything. I've done this over and over and I'm getting nowhere. Very frustrating.