Community > Posts By > oldsage

oldsage's photo
Sat 09/28/13 12:47 PM

I am 66. I am retired, just under 3 years now, just turned 66 Sept. 2013; however, I feel like I'm about 50! :smile:

Guess we will have to wait for ese's report after that bike ride, as to how young you feel, to him.

shocked shocked rofl slaphead :thumbsup:

Yeah right! I am more and more less confident that the ride will ever happen! Besides, I've never gone to a biker bar before, I don't even frequent non-biker bars. Still I was hoping to get that checked off my bucket list. Oh, well!laugh laugh

I can give you a PERSONAL GUARANTEE. ESE is a gentleman & a former member of the United States Marine Core. Honor is one of the qualities of all past; present & future, members of that unit. You could & will never be safer, than when you are with him. He comes to give you that ride, relax & have fun. Besides ESE is a friend of mine, we have shared Jack together.

drinks :banana: tongue2 :thumbsup: waving

oldsage's photo
Sat 09/28/13 10:35 AM

I am 66. I am retired, just under 3 years now, just turned 66 Sept. 2013; however, I feel like I'm about 50! :smile:

Guess we will have to wait for ese's report after that bike ride, as to how young you feel, to him.

shocked shocked rofl slaphead :thumbsup:

oldsage's photo
Sat 09/28/13 09:09 AM
GLAD I am so "YOUNG"blushing :banana: :laughing: :laughing: :thumbsup:

oldsage's photo
Sat 09/28/13 09:08 AM

Speaking of Carol, got an early morning phone call. She said she was waiting for her bath water to cool, ran it to hot. Chatted for a bit, she is doing well & said to tell all HI.

next time she calls you, stay on the line longer. i guess since you weren't chatty enough, i got an early morning call from carol. she chatted a bit while i got a cat to scrape it's nails on a blackboard. i pause the cat about every 20 seconds so i can say "wow carol, that's interesting". the cat's nails wore down before carol was finished, so i did hear her say "tell everyone on mingle, even vivian, that i'm doing good and i miss them. i should be able to get back to the library in a couple of weeks"

Ese, the cross you have to bear?? Glad for your Marine boot camp, taught you to take mental torture.

pitchfork rofl rofl biggrin slaphead waving

oldsage's photo
Sat 09/28/13 06:58 AM
Edited by oldsage on Sat 09/28/13 06:59 AM
Speaking of Carol, got an early morning phone call. She said she was waiting for her bath water to cool, ran it to hot. Chatted for a bit, she is doing well & said to tell all HI.

oldsage's photo
Mon 09/23/13 05:53 PM
Climbed a 150ft radio tower, half drunk & drank 4 beers, while going up & down. I HATE HIGH places.slaphead scared shocked

oldsage's photo
Mon 09/23/13 09:22 AM

Good morning y'all. If any of y'all hear about a truck driver dying Sunday morning outside of Lubbock, that was one of my drivers. I hate this part of the business.:cry:
He had 3 children. That really sucks.

I've been gone...hadn't heard anything about it...Prayers sent for him and his family!flowerforyou

Welcome back.

Thanks! It happened around 4am outside of Anton.

Awww man how sad my heart and prayers go out to the family & friends~~~~

Sorry for the loss, hope it doesn't increase your Ins. to bad.

Business costs are tough enough.slaphead sad2

oldsage's photo
Sat 09/21/13 07:17 AM

Morning! waving

Yes it is & a BEAUTIFUL one here in the midwest.

oldsage's photo
Sat 09/21/13 07:01 AM

I am okay with cheating long as I end up with Almond Joys lol.

Over my dark chocolate Mounds you will!noway

Somehow... I got a different vision reading this, Hip... LOL! rofl

I think hippie is looking forward to the tusseling around to smear the chocolate & then offering to "LICK" it off.

drool :banana: pitchfork :laughing:

oldsage's photo
Thu 09/19/13 09:12 AM

The bandages are OFF!:banana:

Good for you. Take care.

oldsage's photo
Wed 09/18/13 09:07 AM

Well, That sounds like a lot of fun Viv...behave yourself

:laughing: rofl :laughing: waving

"BEHAVE YOURSELF"

CAN NOT HAVE FUN THAT WAY.

Need bail...CALL

pitchfork :banana: :banana: drool :thumbsup: waving

oldsage's photo
Sun 09/15/13 09:11 AM
cucumber

oldsage's photo
Sun 09/15/13 06:49 AM
NEVER had any BAD sex.

Some just better than others.

SAGE advice.

oldsage's photo
Sun 09/15/13 06:43 AM
WOW, quiet in here this morn. Hope all are drinking coffee, need some come on over.

oldsage's photo
Sat 09/14/13 07:06 AM
Cool moring here, sweat shirt weather.

Shoulders DO NOT like cool weather, guess I need to go looking for a jacket that I can stand to wear.

oldsage's photo
Sat 09/14/13 07:04 AM

Tiptoes into the bedroom and sees the shotgun still there! scared

Makes me think she don't wanna get up around 4am...after all the work I did for free too! sad

Just dump those marbles under the sheet & dive out the window.
Stay close to the house & run around the cornor.
On your own from there.

oldsage's photo
Thu 09/12/13 08:19 AM

It's raining so much, I can't even mow the grass! Of course my bandages aren't doing too well outside either.ohwell

What the devil are you bandaged for?

noway what surprised

He set himself on fire !!

HOW??

I got downwind of a large fireball I made with gasoline.

I learned LONG ago, NEVER PISS into the WIND.

Same rule for flameable items.

Keep those burns clean, DO NOT NEED any infection.

oldsage's photo
Thu 09/12/13 08:16 AM

Betty, viv is cheating...she has a shotgun over yonder in that thar thread >>>>>>>>

I believe Viv doesn't need to cheat. LOl

A little buck shot never hurt anyone:angel:

Rock Salt will make you uncomfortable, fo a few days!

Or "so I am told". I would never have "personal" knowledge.

sad frustrated scared surprised ill

rightlaugh

Sounds good, but I can say it is a LONG trip from Idaho to Nebraska, when your keeping a secret, so you don't get punished for "borrowing" watermelon.frustrated pitchfork rofl rofl tongue2 :angel:

Y'all are more correct than us Texans...sayin' 'borrowin' ....we call it 'stealin' and EVERYONE knows if you don't steal a watermelon, it isn't any good !!laugh

NEVER "STOLE" anything in my life. Borrowed some & will RETURN those items when I am DONE with them. If nothing left, nothing to return.bigsmile bigsmile drool :laughing: :laughing: slaphead :thumbsup:

oldsage's photo
Wed 09/11/13 07:51 PM

Betty, viv is cheating...she has a shotgun over yonder in that thar thread >>>>>>>>

I believe Viv doesn't need to cheat. LOl

A little buck shot never hurt anyone:angel:

Rock Salt will make you uncomfortable, fo a few days!

Or "so I am told". I would never have "personal" knowledge.

sad frustrated scared surprised ill

rightlaugh

Sounds good, but I can say it is a LONG trip from Idaho to Nebraska, when your keeping a secret, so you don't get punished for "borrowing" watermelon.frustrated pitchfork rofl rofl tongue2 :angel:

oldsage's photo
Wed 09/11/13 07:46 PM

It's raining so much, I can't even mow the grass! Of course my bandages aren't doing too well outside either.ohwell

What the devil are you bandaged for?

noway what surprised

He set himself on fire !!

HOW??

1 2 11 12 13 15 17 18 19 24 25