Community > Posts By > ezekiel671

no photo
Fri 09/10/10 08:20 PM
for jamie it found me and ****ed me over sorry to say.

no photo
Fri 09/10/10 08:14 PM
hi im new here and i thought i would give this a try im used to forums and this is a walk in the park. hahaha sorry for rambling but im kind of uneasy about this but here i go.
ok here is my story if you are interested keep reading.

hi my name is gabe and i was living with my ex-GF for a year everything was going good or so it seemed to me. to her i guess it wasent enough. this is what happened. i was in between jobs and working on getting a job in hotels they pay good i would have been able to get us an apartment. a couple of days before our anniversary
i cought her cheating on me with this military guy. talk about messed up. and i told myself that it was the last straw i know there is a fine line between flirting and cheating but if you have a BF dont go telling him your single and want to go over to his house to meet him. all i did was love her and give her what she needed and wanted but i guess for her it was not enough. thats why im here im looking for a woman not a girl i would like to find someone who can give the same amount of love i can give.