Community > Posts By > TakingitKool

TakingitKool's photo
Tue 04/24/18 06:47 PM
Thank- you everyone! Its not a serious issue, all is good. :)

TakingitKool's photo
Tue 04/24/18 06:41 PM
IgorFrank.... Thanks. I like to see maturity, and understanding. :)

TakingitKool's photo
Tue 04/24/18 06:36 PM
Doc572 I have tried long distance 2 times, both times, they didn't turn out...I wasted 4 years... Both times they already had a GF. I don't mind if it is a little ways, but not across province, or country. Its in my profile too...I am one that is very nice/good heart, and all it is, I have a hard time to turn one away.... I don't like them to be upset, and wish they would understand.. but it is in my profile, yes..

TakingitKool's photo
Tue 04/24/18 06:25 PM
I am kind....:) takes awhile before I would get to the point to not be kind
after someone has done me wrong.

TakingitKool's photo
Sat 04/21/18 07:50 PM
So why do men get upset when your telling them you don't want to get involved if they live far away/across country. Up in age, I don't want to waste anyone's time with long distance, and I have tried it a couple of times too, so I am not wanting that.

TakingitKool's photo
Fri 03/30/18 08:08 PM
yellowrose10 Thank you. I wanted to report to admin. I haven't seen where the report button is. I don't want to look at the persons profile just to find the button either. Its ok, they deleted Thx.

TakingitKool's photo
Fri 03/30/18 11:23 AM
How do you report a profile Admin?

TakingitKool's photo
Sun 03/25/18 03:24 PM
waving I have dated younger men. There is a big difference when its 5-10
years apart. After that not sure they would have much in common, or
can relate... When its a huge difference in age, I personally think
there is something not right with the situation. "Some" men prefer a
women that is older, as they have "lived" (experienced more life) and hopefully are more mature, no games, or lying/drama. Even tho it never was
part of me when younger. Then there is the guys that are out for "only"
the sex. If the lady can deal with that, that's fine. Some of the older ladies don't want that. (me) Each to their own. Now when men seek younger,
I feel the same way, as long as its not like 20 or more years younger, and she is not 17, in around there.. and he is way older. Think it is respect
for them, they need to do the young just out of school thing. smile2