Community > Posts By > trevorburrton

trevorburrton's photo
Mon 10/01/07 05:58 PM
maybe ur right, i think ill tell her tonight and maybe we can still be friends or something like that

trevorburrton's photo
Mon 10/01/07 05:53 PM
I think alot of it is me just being a *****, ive been in a 2 yr relationship, and she took her kid back home to s.d. and im afraid of going thru that again

trevorburrton's photo
Mon 10/01/07 05:50 PM
puffins, i feel like i dont want to show myself, cuz my self is boring, and stupid, but if i can portray myself just a lil different maybe i can become that person

trevorburrton's photo
Mon 10/01/07 05:49 PM
well ashley, im testing the waters right now seeing if there is chemistry, i mean we seem to click, but i think its just me, i think that maybe im just trying to push things alot faster than they need to be pushed

trevorburrton's photo
Mon 10/01/07 05:43 PM
It just really sux cuz u don't really know each other well, and u want to talk like u do, and so u read her profile to see if that will help, but you've done looked at it a thousand times, like this times going to be any different.

trevorburrton's photo
Mon 10/01/07 05:36 PM
lol, yeah i can just that going well, "take off ur clothes" "what was ur name again?"

trevorburrton's photo
Mon 10/01/07 05:33 PM
Well i know part of the problem is, is im just getting over someone else, and im so used to talking to her, that its different talking to another woman. I feel like im doing something wrong, like shes going to walk in and see me talking to someone else and shes going to be furious

trevorburrton's photo
Mon 10/01/07 05:30 PM
I just hate talking on the phone, im good once i meet someone, and talking on the computer is easy, but i get nervous and flustered on the phone

trevorburrton's photo
Mon 10/01/07 05:26 PM
it sounds stupid to me, but only after it comes out of my mouth

trevorburrton's photo
Mon 10/01/07 05:24 PM
I always feel like an idiot, cuz i ask stupid questions like "so what do u like to do?". I never have nething really important to say, and everytime i forget it. I son't want to sound like a dope

trevorburrton's photo
Mon 10/01/07 05:21 PM
I just met someone, and I've talked to her a couple times on the phone, but every time I do i can't think of anything to say, then I just want to hang up, cause I'm making myself look like an idiot