Jaceburgoyneatgm's photo
Mon 04/23/18 10:51 AM
Joined then used for a couple of days then stopped, have started aging giving another go

Jaceburgoyneatgm's photo
Fri 04/20/18 05:56 PM
Heya all

So am new here on Mingle and to the online dating site thing in general, so after blindy fumbling around the main page for week and not meeting one person who was who they pretended to be, I looked on here and to my amazement and joy I saw people interacting without asking to be "proved real" buy sending an email, Or to "Verify an ID with a Credit Card (They should under how credit cards work)

Anyway its refreshing to see discussion :) so come say Hi wherever in the state's you are from, and whoever you are ;)

Jace

Jaceburgoyneatgm's photo
Fri 04/20/18 05:50 PM
Hahaha Brilliant

Jaceburgoyneatgm's photo
Fri 04/20/18 05:48 PM
I have never used reverse search as much as I do here, and some are not even Hiding it, I came across one whose profile pic was Alicia Silverstone but she argued black and blue it was her, another and not even gone to the effort to clip off the little copywriter stage and name of the person on the Instagram photo they had used
..It was frustrating at first as I can honestly say that in the first week not one person I spoke to was real.

I started to ask for a selfie with a piece of paper with their name and the date written on it. I would do it myself first. Not a unreasonable request. It became a fun game lok

Jaceburgoyneatgm's photo
Fri 04/20/18 05:40 PM
A person can never have enough friends :)

Jaceburgoyneatgm's photo
Fri 04/20/18 05:39 PM
Hey all, So have just made the jump literally from the other side of the world to the state's big change, big country. Actually I have been here 4 weeks now and you do everything big lol.

anyway aside from family scattered across the country I really don't know anyone so be great to meet some people and compare cultures lol

Don't be shy, come say hello. Guys, girls, in between I dose not bother me who you are the more variety is life the more fun.

Jace (Former resident of middle earth)

And please I hope on here people will stop asking for ID Verification and Joining other sites :)

Jaceburgoyneatgm's photo
Fri 04/20/18 03:41 AM
Being back home in New Zealand and remembering how amazing my county is, went fishing with my brother and caught sunrise :)