Community > Posts By > meltedice

meltedice's photo
Sat 09/29/07 06:31 PM
Very well said vocalist. I have made it through some very hard times in life because of my friends. sometimes we just need to vent or cry or get drunk or laugh.....friends are the ones to make those things happen.......a friend will bail you out of jail.....a good friend will be sitting beside you in that cell laughing about how stupid you two are.......

meltedice's photo
Sat 09/29/07 06:01 PM
Thank you......

meltedice's photo
Sat 09/29/07 05:52 PM
We all have them......those of us who are intune with others can tell when somebody is having an off day or is going through things, just by the way they write. I learned a long time ago how to read between the lines......to see past the words....

When you have a bad day.....you don't always have to explain it....there is always someone there who knows and cares.......that person will seek you out and say "what's going on....what's eating at you".........sometimes that freaks you out because you don't realize somebody is that intune....but...they are...they see....they care.

Bad days are a part of life.....it's what makes the good days so damned good.............

meltedice's photo
Sat 09/29/07 05:45 PM
Amazing, really, how time can stand still, for a moment in time

and repeat itself, over and again, in the hollows of your mind.

A first word. A first look. A first kiss.

The touch that caused the world to stop and remove the breath from your lungs.

Amazing, really, how each day turns into the next and then into another

and still, those words, those looks, those kisses and those touches

live on, and bring back yesterday, long into tomorrow.

9/10/07

meltedice's photo
Sat 09/29/07 06:17 AM
Thank you all...I feel at home already. Thank you to the ones who sent me a friends request....all have been added.

meltedice's photo
Fri 09/28/07 09:27 PM
if ya'll would invite me to friends...I only have one friend...would like to see that number grow. So, if you are so inclined....invite me and I will gladly accept.

Thanks

meltedice's photo
Fri 09/28/07 09:07 PM
Thank you all.....getting used to it here...nice to meet you all.

meltedice's photo
Fri 09/28/07 08:41 PM
Thank you........

meltedice's photo
Fri 09/28/07 08:39 PM
Hello all....just trying to settle in and find my way around. Let me begin by saying...I'm not here to find "love"....I've already found that with a wonderful man....I'm here to make new friends and to share my experiences with online dating and how it worked for me.....and that it can work for you too. I have lots of good, practicle advice...so feel free....mail me, or ask me here...I am happy to share the knowledge.

Looking forward to meeting some new people...

meltedice's photo
Fri 09/28/07 07:48 PM
Very good advice.....you sound like a man who knows a few things........

2 Next