Community > Posts By > FabioLLR

FabioLLR's photo
Sat 09/04/10 07:55 AM
Edited by FabioLLR on Sat 09/04/10 07:57 AM
Added one pic, made the other one larger/clearer, but the ******* thumbnail doesn't show my face. You can see the whole pics on my profile.

The one with me and the red shirt is pretty weird, too. (I'm not really photogenic, but I think it looks blurry...)

Someone know how to fix the thumbnail and the quality?

FabioLLR's photo
Sat 09/04/10 07:24 AM
Updated my About me, hope it's better.

And all my guy friends say cooking is gay, soo...

Well, as for pics, I'll try finding some.

(Don't have a good enough camera to take pictures of me at the moment)

FabioLLR's photo
Sat 09/04/10 06:51 AM
This is the first dating site I've ever tried, and I'm really clueless as to what to put in my profile...

Please rate it on a scale of 1 to 10 and tell me what I'm missing?

Thanks for helping me out! ;)

FabioLLR's photo
Fri 09/03/10 06:47 PM
Hey, I live in Montreal and I'm looking for a woman that lives here.

So, if you wanna know about me, you can always check my profile, but one detail isn't in there: I'm not really into the whole night club thing. I don't even wanna go to one, not until I get to University (need to focus >.<) .

Also, additional detail, I'm not really used to dating (sort of a novice, only real relationship I had was when I was 15)...

That's about it, I guess.

Also, I don't mind if you don't wanna date.
Being friends is cool enough :)

FabioLLR's photo
Fri 09/03/10 06:43 PM
Hey! I'm looking for a woman between 18 and 30 years old in Montreal, Canada.

So, if you wanna know about me, you can always check my profile, but one detail isn't in there: I'm not really into the whole night club thing. I don't even wanna go to one, not until I get to University.

Also, additional detail, I'm not really used to dating (sort of a novice, only real relationship I had was when I was 15)...

So, that's about it, I guess.

FabioLLR's photo
Fri 09/03/10 06:15 PM
Edited by FabioLLR on Fri 09/03/10 06:16 PM
Just some stuff I drew in class throughout the years for the heck of it. Wasted sooo many sheets of paper to make these look good, but, hey, anything to take my mind off school.

These were (almost) all creations of my mind during History class.

I also made some comics inspired by Cyanide & Happiness (my favorite web-comic) for a bunch of friends and me to laugh at.

Note: The "philosophy" thing was something our Ethics teacher said a few years back in class, and this was the comment that came to me & my friends' minds (yes, we were immature, but we had self-control).

EDIT: Tried to BBC code this, failed miserably. Here's the link to the album : http://s1036.photobucket.com/albums/a447/FabioLLR/Class%20Sketches/

FabioLLR's photo
Fri 09/03/10 06:00 PM
Hey, I'm new to this site, and I'm also new to...Well...Relationships.
I mean, I've got lots of friends, but never had a REAL relationship, unfortunately.

Soooo....Yeah.
Hello.
:P

Oh, Montreal, Canada's where I'm from, by the way.