Community > Posts By > liannalynn

no photo
Sat 09/04/10 03:20 PM
Don't forget to come back and tell us how it went! (We want details...lots 'n' lots of details.

:banana:

no photo
Sat 09/04/10 03:16 PM
Thinking deeply about that fact that I have been here, off and on all day, so maybe I should go out tonight.

hmmmm, but where?pitchfork

no photo
Sat 09/04/10 01:22 PM

Out? Ohhhhhh, nevermind I know what you mean. Well congrats because thats a hard thing to do.

lol!!! Yea, it isn't easy...

no photo
Sat 09/04/10 01:21 PM

lol!

I'm a little disappointed it isn't his pic. I have the real me but it's hidden. I don't think he'd be too interested since we both play for the same team. ;)

Again, thanx for all the help!

I don't care what team you're playin for... js.
Have fun out there!!

Will do cutestuff!

;)

no photo
Sat 09/04/10 12:55 PM
It is so nice to hear that you are concerned about making a good first impression! Just enjoy yourself and go with the single flower, I think it's a lovely idea. Have fun :)

no photo
Sat 09/04/10 10:42 AM
lol!

I'm a little disappointed it isn't his pic. I have the real me but it's hidden. I don't think he'd be too interested since we both play for the same team. ;)

Again, thanx for all the help!

no photo
Sat 09/04/10 08:01 AM
Thanks! I made the duck the main photo and I have a few others up my sleeve!

no photo
Sat 09/04/10 07:47 AM
Ok, a photo of a shadfly I took while at a cottage this summer. Better than the site bubble!

Whew, that was tense going for a minute or two. lol

no photo
Sat 09/04/10 07:35 AM

laugh Now I wanna see the pic! For no other reason than it sooooo talked about!!

lol!!!!

no photo
Sat 09/04/10 07:35 AM

hmmmmm that could be. Try posting a scenery or cartoon picture as your main picture. Then post you real ones after that. It should give you those options then.

ok, I'll try that. :)

no photo
Sat 09/04/10 07:32 AM

laugh ok....it will be public until you make it private. Once you upload it, if you aren't given the option to make it private (which I believe you should) then go to edit photos from your main page. Click on each picture (on at a time) to bring the picture to the main box. In that box, it will give you those 3 options.

If your picture is public, it will give you the option to make it private. If it is private, it will give you the option to make it public.

You will see the pictures (even if they are private) but other members won't be able to see it.

The private pictures will be marked as private in a gray box with the picture. Public ones will say public in a green box

The part where you have said "In that box, it will give you 3 options." --- I didn't get 3 options. Just 1 and that was delete.

It's ok, I will go photoless for a bit. (sounds a lil' dicey huh?) lol

no photo
Sat 09/04/10 07:22 AM
yellowrose,

I uploaded the photo and couldn't find the button to make it private so I deleted it. (?) Help! lol

no photo
Sat 09/04/10 07:20 AM
Hi Mikey117! Thanks for the warm welcome!

no photo
Sat 09/04/10 06:59 AM
Hi yellowrose10!

Thanks for responding. I have another question...

If I add my photo here (upload it) is there an option for private vs public photo? I have my pics stored on my 'puter, but not uploaded to this site.

no photo
Fri 09/03/10 02:01 PM
Thanks venusenvy and ProPhotographer! I appreciate the confidence boost.
:)

no photo
Fri 09/03/10 11:56 AM
Hi,
I am brand new here and just "out" - well at least "out" to myself and one good friend who tolerates me no matter what. lol I am reluctant to post my photo and I am not sure why. Perhaps it's because this is all so new to me. Is there a way to send a photo that doesn't have to be posted site wide? (Like a back-stage photo at a site a friend of mine frequents).

In any case, hi and I hope my questions aren't too silly.
:)