Community > Posts By > zwildz

zwildz's photo
Mon 02/19/18 09:11 AM

Can a girl expect to fall in love with a man (ps: not below 36) who will support her emotionally as well as financially and let her pursue her dreams.... or is it pure foolishness to expect something like this ?

With the way the great majority of women are now, Why would a man want to take care of a woman? Especially financially? Many are doing it by themselves. You can too. In other words, Go get a job and then pursue your dreams. When you have finished whatever it is you wish to pursue, then start looking for a man.

And when you start looking for one, look for one for the right reasons. Look for one that you can love, that loves you, unconditionally. Never go at it with the idea of, "I love you "if" you take care of me. Or "if" anything. You both should be, "I love you, PERIOD.

Because shyt is gonna happen. That's just life. If the real love isn't there, you will never make it. So, forget about all that other stuff. Take care of yourself. Learn to support "you". And always remember, Never ask another to give you something that you can't give back. Or give yourself.

In other words, Many women now will ask a man to support her in all kinds of ways. But many are not willing to give that same support back to him.
yes it is a two way street

zwildz's photo
Mon 02/19/18 06:23 AM
would be nice to met a fellow Cannabis professional

zwildz's photo
Mon 02/19/18 06:17 AM
Cannabis never killed no one now the rest booze and pills and street drugs do kill people

zwildz's photo
Mon 02/19/18 05:39 AM
Welcome to the jungle

zwildz's photo
Sun 02/18/18 03:48 PM
looks like the forums maybe

zwildz's photo
Sun 02/18/18 03:46 PM

What area, we want to know...

Area 51, restricted area... what is it man?

Bermuda Triangle area... ???drinks

laugh funny, Stu

same here, what area? ohwell

His profile says San Clemente, California. He just moved there and is hoping to meet new people.

@OP... Welcome and good luck to you! Oh, and like the other's said, a shirt would be nice! Wait for the walks on the beach to take it off winking waving
too funny

zwildz's photo
Sun 02/18/18 02:48 PM
55 dam it went fast i was 25 yesterday

zwildz's photo
Sun 02/18/18 02:44 PM

I want a serious relationship with men 35-50 hit me up if your serious and real
but what is age if there is true love could work

zwildz's photo
Sat 02/17/18 08:43 PM

Someone to feed the ducks with
Someone to wash the dishes with